Chapter 17

"Money... What money?" Cai Wan's voice trembled.

"Your father took 300000 when he ran away." Gong Yingxian said expressionless, "he said let me ask you the rest."

"Impossible!" Cai Wan said excitedly, "he can't say that."

Ren Yi raised his eyebrows.

Gong Yingxian pretended to look through his notebook: "that's what he said. He asked me to ask you where the rest of the money is?"

Cai Wan lowered her head and slowly wiped her tears.

Gong Yingxian waited for a long time and knocked on the table: "raise your head and answer questions."

Cai Wan just raised her head. She sucked her nose and wanted to cry: "I don't know what he meant, and I don't know what the rest of the money was. He wanted to burn brother Zhen and pretended to be an accident. He took all the money from brother Zhen."

"Only 300000?" Gong Yingxian said, "the new drug you use has just been on the market and needs to be mixed with three kinds of drug making materials. I heard that this is a very luxurious use, which can't be obtained by anyone. At the same time, Tao Zhen spent more than 30000 in the fourth perspective in only half a night. He only has this money?"

"How can I know that he has been very generous in spending money. I know he has money, but I don't know how much." Cai Wan said quickly.

"Cai Wan, we will do more in-depth investigation and interrogation on your father. If his testimony is different from yours, neither of you can run away."

Cai Wan took a deep breath and looked directly at Gong Yingxian for the first time. Her eyes were red: "I lied at the beginning because... You and you also have a father? Can you understand me?"

Ren Yu secretly glances at Gong Yingxian. He has just learned from Gong feilan about Gong Yingxian's childhood experience. Although Cai Wan's remark is unintentional, it will certainly make Gong Yingxian feel bad.

But Gong Yingxian's face didn't fluctuate at all. He just stared at Cai Wan.

"But now you know everything, and my father has been arrested. What I'm saying is true." Cai Wan cried, "he lost a lot of money gambling and owed usury. I really didn't expect him to do such a thing."

"Do you have no idea?"

Cai Wan shook her head.

"You told him you were in the fourth perspective."

"Yes, but I didn't know he was going to do such a thing."

"Then how did he get Tao Zhen's money?"

"I lived in the house rented by Tao Zhen for some time, and he came to me."

Ren Yu couldn't help but say coldly, "so you don't know anything, but you happen to provide Cai Zhiwei with all the conditions for doing all this."

Cai Wan shivered and looked at Ren Yu, then began to cry again: "I don't know, I didn't set fire, I really don't know." She was crying. Suddenly, without warning, she began to scratch herself and pull her hair. She was crazy and yelled. They were startled.

The withdrawal reaction came so suddenly that it looked like a fake.

Gong Yingxian and Ren Yi looked at each other, got up and left the interrogation room.

They leaned against the corridor and were in a trance for a moment.

Ren Yu whispered, "I really want to have a cigarette now."

"Do you still smoke?"

"When I was at school, I quit when I was in the squadron." Ren Yu licked his lips, "I just want to calm down."