Chapter 31

"Gong, Dr. Gong?" "Are you all right?" Ren Yu said in a hurry

He wanted to turn around, but he was imprisoned in his arms by Gong Yingxian's two arms. Every tremor from his skin shocked him.

Gong Yingxian's rapid breathing spewed thin in Ren Yu's neck. His body was frozen and could not move. Only uncontrollable trembling proved that his heart was still beating.

His skin, his blood, his memory, all relived the feeling when he was close to the fire, like a blade licking his throat, like a sharp arrow rubbing his ear, like a devil missing his shoulder. He has been holding Ren Yu like a life-saving straw for 18 years. He has not experienced human body temperature and can give him such a sense of security in nightmares.

He couldn't let go. He was afraid that if he let go, he would fall into the abyss of inflammation and burn to ashes.

Ren Yu took a deep breath and said softly in a soft voice, "Dr. Gong, it's okay. We're far from the fire. The fire won't hurt you."

Gong Yingxian was silent.

"Believe me, with me, the fire can't hurt you." Ren Yi stroked Gong Yingxian's arm, "you can let go of me. I won't go. I'll accompany you." As a firefighter, he has seen countless victims' trust and dependence on them in times of crisis. Gong Yingxian is also a victim. Although it is not the of the fire, the arms around him are so powerful, but he knows that such power is to cover up the vulnerable soul at this time.

Gong Yingxian's grip finally loosened. Ren Yu took the opportunity to turn around. He looked at Gong Yingxian's diffused pupils, pale complexion and raging sweat. He knew that his current condition was very bad. A serious attack of PTSD may induce myocardial infarction and memory disorder, and he needed the help of a professional doctor.

Gong Yingxian can go into the ruins of the fire and put out the open fire with a fire extinguisher. He must have been treated for a long time and have some resistance, but he went directly into the fire source for himself... At the thought of this, Ren Yu's heart was wrenched.

He hugged Gong Yingxian with his back hand, stroked his hair and said softly, "don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's all right."

Gong Yingxian's consciousness was still anxious and confused, and his body was still rigid and trembling, but the sound in his ears and the touch of his body were quietly soothing him like a gentle drizzle.

A black spot, a small black spot, appeared in front of him. He tried to see it clearly, so the focal length began to return slowly. Finally, he saw clearly that it was a mole on Ren Yu's nose.

The red flame burning in the background hugged his solid and gentle arms and a mole on the bridge of his nose.

Like a gust of wind blowing the dust on the memory, the old yellowing pictures emerge in my mind one by one. Such scenes and such people are familiar.

Who is it? He can't remember.

Far away, the sirens of fire engines and ambulances came into my ears.

Ren Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

As the fire engine came quickly, the fire car was put out without causing more serious accidents such as explosion.

After the ambulance personnel carried Zhou Chuan to the car, they came to carry Gong Yingxian again.

Gong Yingxian grabbed Ren Yu's arm and shook his head.

Ren Yu whispered, "I'll go with you. I'll go with you to the hospital, okay?"

"No..." Gong Yingxian uttered a word difficultly.

"You must go to the hospital. You listen to me, just check you. If you don't do anything, I'll let Sheng Bo pick you up."