Chapter 27

Ren Yu came to Hongwu branch again. Even the policewoman in charge of reception knew him. He also said hello all the way. It was more like working here than Gong Yingxian.

After entering the interrogation room, Qiu Wen and another police inspector arrived first. It was obvious that Cai Wan's brother Cai Cheng was handcuffed in front of the table.

The man is a thief and doesn't dare to look at the police investigation with his eyes. He looks timid. It's suspicious just looking at him.

Gong Yingxian nodded: "Captain Qiu."

Ren Yu also said hello.

Qiu Yan said, "Captain Ren, you took care of this case. Thanks to your persistence, you arrested this man."

Ren Yu said with a smile, "I didn't help behind. It was Dr. Gong who paid silently."

"He said you encouraged him not to give up." Qiu Yanchao blinked at Gong Yingxian, "right."

Gong Yingxian coughed softly without comment.

Qiu Yan turned his face and looked at Cai Cheng. Meimou suddenly became cold and sharp. "He explained a lot when he was arrested in his hometown. Now he admits that his father and sister asked him to get the illegal income."

Cai Cheng immediately shouted, "but I don't know the money is not clean. I thought they earned it."

"Have you ever doubted the source of the money?" Gong Yingxian said, "do you have no idea of your previous family income?"

"I didn't ask." Cai Cheng lowered his head again.

Qiu Yan looked at him: "do you want to go to jail?"

"I don't want to go to jail." Cai Cheng said in fear, "I didn't steal or rob the money my father gave me. Why did I break the law?"

"You spent stolen money, which is against the law." Qiu Yan frightens him with a sneer, "and what you spend is still the stolen money from rice poison and murder. We suspect you are also involved in these criminal activities."

"No, I don't!" Cai Cheng flustered, "I don't know anything."

"Don't you know your sister is in prison? Don't you know your father is running away?" Gong Yingxian said in a cold voice, "you know everything. You're just pretending to be stupid."

"I didn't, I really didn't..."

"Now you can commute your sentence only if you strive for meritorious service."

Cai Cheng stared at the crowd.

"After the money is found, the evidence is conclusive. None of your family can run away. Now it depends on who contributes more to the police Fang, who can be sentenced to a few years less." Qiu Yan pulled her long black hair behind her ears, but such a feminine action was interpreted by her as a kind of murderous spirit that the sword was about to come out of the sheath. "You said you didn't know anything about the money your sister and your father gave you, but your sister also said she didn't know anything. She was instructed by someone, did you?"

"Nonsense, she did it. I didn't break the law!"

Gong Yingxian showed a satisfied expression: "do you agree to identify Cai Wan?"

Cai Cheng's eyes turned wildly and seemed to be hesitating.

Qiu Yan stood up and said, "let's try Cai Wan first."

"Wait!" Cai Cheng said anxiously, "I... I..."

Qiu Yanchao nodded to another policeman: "you stay and take a statement."