Chapter 14

In the next few days, Gong Yingxian didn't contact Ren Yu again. Originally, the task Ren Yu received was only to assist the fire investigation. This time, the difficulty coefficient of fire regulation is low. It is clear from the time of fire to the cause of fire and then to the process of fire. The real complexity is to investigate the responsible person. This is the work of the police and the police. He can actually hand over the work.

However, he has been involved to this extent. Naturally, he has been concerned about the progress and results. However, he thinks that Gong Yingxian lacks the tone of cleaning up, and he is unwilling to take the initiative to contact.

After struggling for some time, Ren Yi still couldn't help but send a message to Gong Yingxian: is there any progress?

After waiting for a long time, Gong Yingxian didn't return.

Ren Yi simply called and was hung up as soon as he rang. Gong Yingxian replied: late.

Ren Yu gave a sound.

At this time, Ding Qing knocked on the door of Ren Yi's office: "Ren team, the lady saved on Bo'ai road last time has come."

"Oh, good." Ren Yu got up and went downstairs with him.

In the reception room sat a family of three. The woman with white gauze wrapped around her arms was the young mother who was pressed by the remains of the motorcycle. Her husband held their son.

As soon as Ren Yu and others entered the room, they stood up and looked grateful.

The father said slightly excitedly, "are you captain Ren? Hello."

Ren Yi reached out and shook hands with him: "hello." He looked at the woman. "Are you discharged so soon?" He felt quite comforted.

The young mother said gratefully, "thanks to you, I have always told my husband that I must come face to face. Thank you for saving my life."

Ren Yu said with a smile, "you're welcome. It's our duty. In fact, the enthusiastic passers-by also helped a lot."

"Yes, there are many kind-hearted people, but professional ability is more important at the critical moment. The doctor said that if the car frame was pulled out rashly at that time, my wife would have a lot of bleeding and might not be able to make it to the hospital. Thank you for being the captain and firefighters. You are the benefactor of our family." The young father spoke with red eyes.

The young mother pulled her son's little hand: "baby, do you have a gift for the firefighter's uncle?"

The boy pinched, shyly took out a greeting card from behind and handed it to Ren Yu.

On the card is a crayon painting full of childishness, showing several people in rescue clothes around him and his mother.

Ren Yu smiled and his chest was full of warmth. He pinched the boy's small face: "it's a good painting. Thank you."

The couple thanked again.

Sun Qinghe smiled: "saving people is our bounden duty. We really don't have to be too polite. It's the greatest comfort for us to see you get better."

Cui Yisheng sighed: "yes, it's a pity that we can't save everyone." He and Ren Yu were the closest people at that time to watch the young man's life die a little. He even remembered the smell of scarlet fever from the flowing blood. He was still depressed when he thought about it these days.

"Who?" The young father was stunned. "You didn't mean the child? Didn't he deserve to die? What a pity."

This time, Ren Yu and others were stunned.