Chapter 29

After the on-site investigation all morning, everyone was tired and hungry. They packed up their tools and went downstairs one after another.

When Qi Xiao wakes up, he makes a phone call. Ren Yu hasn't emptied his time to answer it. At this time, he goes downstairs and returns several messages to Qi Xiao, such as leaving first in the morning and borrowing his clothes to wear.

Downstairs, Ren Yi put away his mobile phone and looked at Gong Yingxian: "are you going back to the branch? Let me know if you have any news."

Gong Yingxian looked up and down at Ren Yu, but his eyes were not good.

"What's the matter?" Ren Yi also followed his eyes to look at his clothes, inexplicably a little guilty.

"Whose dress is this?"

Ren Yi was surprised and said, "Er, how did you see it?"

"Your salary can't afford this brand." Gong Yingxian said impolitely.

"Is this expensive?" Ren Yu looked at his T-shirt again. Isn't it a white shirt with some patterns? "My clothes smell of wine and smoke, so I wear my friends' clothes, so as not to nag again when I see you." He wears training clothes most of the year, so there are few casual clothes, which are basically solved by UNIQLO.

"You spend the night at your friend's house." Gong Yingxian deliberately accentuated the pronunciation of the word "friend". He stared at Ren Yu with burning eyes.

"Yes." Ren Yu is a little uncomfortable by Gong Yingxian. He won't tell Gong Yingxian about his real relationship with Qi Xiao. He doesn't deliberately hide it, but such a private thing. It's not necessary to take the initiative to mention it. His friends around him know that Fu Kai and Qu Yangbo may have guessed it, but they didn't point it out.

Gong Yingxian's face was obviously unhappy, and his lips gently closed into a line.

"It's my fault to be late, and I apologize." Ren Yi looked at Gong Yingxian's face all morning. Although he was a little unreasonable, he was not. He had no choice but to say, "what else do you want?"

"I don't need you to apologize." Gong Yingxian turned to get on the bus.

"Rely on you..." Ren's mobile phone suddenly rang. He looked down and saw that it was Qi Xiao's. He just left without saying goodbye and wore other people's clothes without authorization. He was also embarrassed not to answer, so he had to answer the phone, "Hello, Qi Xiao."

Gong Yingxian's back stopped.

"Ah, yes, it's still Wanyuan community. The blockade will be lifted tomorrow, so I have to come today. Um, sorry, um..." Ren said, glancing at Gong Yingxian.

Gong Yingxian turned sideways and pretended to look down at his mobile phone.

Ren Yu unconsciously lowered his voice and said, "I have to go home in the evening. I'll wash my clothes and express them to you. Um, um, OK, bye."

After hanging up, Ren Yi was about to speak. Gong Yingxian said, "Captain Ren, I need your help now."

"What?"

"What are you doing tonight?" Gong Yingxian stared at Ren Yu and said coolly, "or are you going to a friend's house to drink and spend the night?"

"I'm going home at night. It's nothing." Ren Yi frowned, "what's the matter."

Hearing the speech, Gong Yingxian said slowly, "do you remember Zhou Chuan?"

"Remember." Zhou Chuan is the programmer who made money by broadcasting the fire ruins live on the dark network they caught in the fourth perspective. "It's really cheap for him to be detained for 48 hours."