Chapter 18

"The palace of the palace."

"It is said that his family is engaged in chemical industry."

"Cousin's family died when he was very young."

"I hate fire."

When Ren Yu checked the explosion of Baosheng chemical plant on the Internet, his mind kept floating with these words he had heard.

In those years, the Internet was underdeveloped and there were not many contents that could be found, but it was enough to show the sensation and horror of the accident. In fact, Ren Yu didn't need to check online. He experienced the scene in those years and later did case analysis when he was in college, but now he needs to understand an angle he hasn't paid attention to before.

After identifying some information, Ren called a phone call to help him check the registered residence information.

Fu Kai's reply confirmed Ren Yi's conjecture.

Gong Mingyu, chairman of the group affiliated to Baosheng chemical plant, which exploded 18 years ago, is Gong Yingxian's father.

Suddenly, a voice echoed in Ren Yu's brain and said "I hate fire" again and again. It was gong Yingxian's cold and gorgeous voice. At that time, he thought Gong Yingxian was deliberately angry with him. It turned out that behind the simple four words, there was such a tragedy.

A six-year-old child lost his home and family overnight, or in such a tragic way, how many people can bear such changes? He will become what he is now. There are all reasons to follow.

Ren Yu felt very uncomfortable. He had seen too many fires and knew how cruel the fire would leave people. Whether physical or psychological, just like the fire trace is completely irreversible, its damage will accompany him for life.

In what mood did Gong Yingxian become a police inspector and investigate the fire case? What was in his mind when he entered the riddled ruins burned by the fire? Is it... Is it forced to recall the past again and again?

Ren Yu was afraid to think about it. His chest was stuffy and flustered, and his eyebrows tightened.

His father was trapped in the rescue of the chemical plant for eight days and seven nights. Later, his father personally rescued Gong Yingxian from the fire, and then the two met and cooperated. Maybe there was the hand of fate that brought them together.

As a man who has been determined to be a firefighter since childhood, Ren Yu naturally has a sense of mission of "saving". For Gong Yingxian, perhaps participating in the investigation of fire cases is his own salvation. The combination of their fate should be meaningful. For example, the case from the fourth perspective is meaningful.

Ren Yu took out his mobile phone and silently looked at the message sent to him by Gong Yingxian.

thank you.

He called Gong Yingxian.

After the phone was connected, Ren Yu whispered, "where are you?"

"Branch, what's the matter?"

"I have something to tell you face to face."

"I'm going home soon."

"Wait for me. I'll go there now. It's very close."

Gong Yingxian hesitated: "see you in the parking lot."

Ren Yu said hello to his father, went downstairs and drove to Hongwu branch.

Entering the underground parking lot, Ren soon saw the horse Herder. The door was open and Gong Yingxian was sitting in the car reading materials.

Ren Yu got out of the car.