Chapter 12

After calming down, Ren Yu gradually felt pain from his ribs, ankles and two scratched palms.

But he didn't say a word, because he clearly saw Gong Yingxian's arm dripping blood, drop by drop, on the clean pants he had just changed. Gong Yingxian looked calm, as if nothing had happened.

Ren Yi couldn't help it: "can you still drive? Why don't I drive."

Gong Yingxian didn't speak.

"It's better to go to the hospital nearby. You didn't just go to the hospital a few days ago. You're still alive. Can you stop doing it?"

Gong Yingxian is still silent.

Ren Yu raised his voice: "if you put so many messy things in your car, won't you put a first-aid kit?"

Gong Yingxian glanced at him obliquely: "I have a first-aid kit in my car. I also said I should deal with it myself. Then you threatened me to report to my boss. Do you have such a bad memory?"

Ren Qi was happy: "I'm for your own good. What can you do with a first-aid kit? Stick band aids? You need to clear the wound, disinfect it, sew it up, and break the cold needle for safety. You must be treated by a professional doctor." He spoke so fast that he was short of breath, affected his ribs, and the pain twisted the muscles on his face slightly.

"Then shut up. It's almost there."

A few minutes later, the car drove into the villa area and into a frighteningly large single family villa.

Ren Yu whistled, "this is your home." Although he had learned from Fu Kai that Gong Yingxian's home was unusual, it was far from surprising. He didn't even know there was such a place in Beijing.

As soon as Gong Yingxian stopped the car, the door opened. An old gentleman in a suit quickly stepped down the steps, followed by a pair of middle-aged men and women.

"Young master!" The old gentleman ran nervously to Gong Yingxian. "What does your message mean? Are you hurt?"

Gong Yingxian raised his arm.

"My God..."

The middle-aged man came over: "young master, come in and let me have a look."

Gong Yingxian took two steps, suddenly stopped and turned back.

Ren Zhuo just got off the bus.

Several people looked at Ren Yu in surprise.

Gong Yingxian pointed to Ren Yu and said, "clean him first." Then he turned and left.

Ren Yi frowned. As a normal human, he was not used to being looked at with the same eyes as aliens.

The old gentleman came to Ren Yu and said, "are you... What's your name?"

"Hello, my last name is Ren, Ren Yu, i..." Ren Yu was not sure which word to use to describe his relationship with Gong Yingxian, colleague?

"My name is Sheng. You can call me Sheng Bo." Sheng Bo's tone was very excited. "Welcome very much, Mr. Ren. The young master has brought back friends. Oh, the young master has brought back friends!"

"We are not friends..."

Sheng Bo warmly took Ren Yu's hand: "Mr. Ren, would you mind cleaning up first and changing into a clean suit?"

"Oh, OK."

Sheng Bo waved to the middle-aged woman in a cheerful tone: "go and get ready. The young master has brought his friends back."

"I'm not..."

Ren Ying was brought into the house by Sheng Bora and brought him a new suit of clothes. People like him who wear training clothes all year round don't pay attention to their clothes, but they can also judge that the clothes are valuable by touching the delicate cloth that emits soft light under the light.