Chapter 23

After the group event, Ren Yu sat in the audience with Gong Yingxian and Gong feilan to cheer the soldiers participating in the individual event.

Although many people's relatives and friends came to the scene, the brother and sister's appearance was too outstanding, so they received the most onlookers.

Just looking at it, Wang Xuan held two boxes of ice cola. Ren Yu took a few bottles and handed them to Gong Yingxian and Gong feilan. Gong feilan took them readily. Gong Yingxian simply said, "I don't drink carbonated drinks."

"It's hard to serve." Ren Yu changed a bottle of mineral water for him.

Gong feilan couldn't help nodding: "cousin is picky about food."

"Choose the right way to eat, not picky."

Ren Yu sneered: "if you don't eat this, you don't eat that. In the popular sense, it's called picky eating."

Gong Yingxian glanced at him obliquely: "I didn't ask you to prepare food for me. What are you complaining about?"

"Who dares to complain."

Gong feilan said helplessly, "don't always quarrel."

Ren Yi coughed and changed the topic: "what's the progress of CAI Wan's case?"

"Through many clues, I contacted Cai Wan's brother. His name is Cai Cheng. He has been idle all the year round. He once worked as a part-time job in Tianqi, worked as a security guard and delivered express, but he didn't work long. He returned to his hometown last year. There is evidence that this man came to Tianqi some time ago, but he didn't take the state-owned transportation system and didn't have ID card records."

"After the fire in the bar?" Ren Yi said, "that's too suspicious."

"Yes, and he deliberately chose to avoid people's eyes and ears to come to the apocalypse, which is very difficult to check. I asked captain Qiu to help me contact the local public security and investigate this man a little. I found that he had an unusually high consumption recently and probably had an income of unknown origin."

"Did anyone catch it?"

"No, it's hard to obtain evidence for cash transactions. We need to master practical evidence before we can catch people, but it should be fast."

"If Cai Wan can be subdued, I really want to thank captain Qiu." Ren Yu said carelessly, "didn't you call others sister Yan?"

"Sister Yan? What happened to her?" Gong feilan turned and asked.

"You know her, too?"

"Yes, my family and sister Yan's family are family friends. We have known each other since childhood."

“……”

At this time, Gong Yingxian's phone rang. He got up and went aside to answer the phone.

Ren Yi couldn't help hearing from Gong feilan: "feilan, are your cousin and captain Qiu really childhood sweethearts?"

"Certainly not. They're seven or eight years away. Where can we play together?"

Ren Yu nodded.

"But my cousin must like her." Gong feilan said firmly.

Ren Yu was stunned: "... Really."

"Well, sister Yan is the only woman with whom my cousin has contacts. She is so beautiful and excellent. Just because of my cousin's character, if I don't like her, I can't be so good to her."

Ren Yu whispered, "that's right. They're a good match..."

"Ah!" Gong feilan suddenly shouted and nervously looked at Ren Yu, "Captain Ren, won't you also like sister Yan?"