- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 ...!

:feat~ alhaitham, kaveh, cyno, tighnari x reader:

cw: modern!au, angst !!, you cheated (how could you do this to such fine men) a little ooc maybe?

"He's gone now, you can come over."

Ah, wait, did you just send that to-

.

.

.

ALHAITHAM is cold.

He hasn't taken more then two steps out of your house when he recieves the message, staring at its words for a good minute or two before steeling his gaze. You don't realize things have gone wrong until there's a knock at your door, and when you open it, smiling with glittering eyes, only to see Haitham- well, that's when the confusion begins to settle.

"Ah, you've come to greet me so excitedly, haven't you?" His voice is laced with venom, and his tone sends shivers down your spine. Still, he's a rational man, and he's at least willing to listen to what you have to say before condemning you... probably.

"Haitham- What are you-??" You first stare at him, blinking frantically, before subtly turning your head to glance out the doorway - an action that's not gone unmissed by his watchful gaze.

"Waiting for someone else, are you? I'm afraid your invitation reached the wrong person." And just like that, his raises his phone for you to see, your two shameful messages on full display. Your breath immediately hitches in your throat - you don't even need to read the texts, you know full well what they say, and the chilling panic in your heart at the moment is sending your entire body trembling. "I-I can explain...!"

"I'm not interested in hearing another one of your elaborate excuses." And you can tell, through his cold, closed off glare, that he means it this time. "You should know this. I don't give out my trust easily, yet still..." For just a split second, his voice trails off as his expression breaks into one that shows the hurt written across his face. Just as quickly as it comes, his true feelings are hidden once more behind is ice-cold facade, and he merely glances at you once more before turning his phone off, placing his familiar headphones over his ears.

He doesn't want to hear your pleading voice right now. Not now, when his heart still freshly aches from how you've shattered him.

"This relationship is over, if you've ever even considered it one."

.

.

.

KAVEH is frantic.

As soon as his phone pings, he instantly starts to read the texts, even when he's still 10 steps away from your front door - after all, they're from you, and every text you send sends his heart aflutter, whether you're trying to or not... but this time...

"...What... is this...?" Is his screen shaking? Ah, no, it's his hands, trembling as he feels chills come over his entire body, red gaze flickering. "Nono, I must be misunderstanding something, there's no way...!"

Shaking his head hurriedly, he shoves his phone back into his bag, before rushing up the path to your house, trying to take deep breaths but failing as he knocks on your door with a shaking fist.