𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 . . . - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

Dearest,

I find myself writing yet another poem in your name, another letter to you as well. The feelings in my heart do not remain subsided, but no words shall leave my lips of the matter.

...Apologies for the small ramble. I haven't even properly greeted you yet.

Hello. Is the weather fine where you are? I dearly hope so. If any harm fell upon you, well, concerned would be an understatement.

I'm sitting in the crow's nest of the Crux, Beidou's ship. The view is always incredible, but especially today. The turquoise waves glitter as they froth against the smooth hull of the ship... white gulls cry and soar above the peaceful waters, wings angling and tilting, every movement masterful. But best of all, the breeze is warm, salty with ocean spray and with the gentless one could never expect. It ghosts past your side, leaving nothing but longing in its wake, and blows right through you, piercing the heart.

Ah- sorry, I got carried away. All the poem writing got to me, the language especially. Hm~ but only if you could see that view...

I know.

Hey... are you free tomorrow? Not just tomorrow specifically, since I know you're in Mondstadt and it'd take quite the journey to make your way all the way to Guyun Stone Forest... So...

Maybe next week?

O-or the week after that, if it's more convenient?

...

Ah- this sure is awkward.

I must apologize. I'm not the best at writing these sort of things to people.

The point is...! Just come over anytime you're free, okay? I'll wait for you. Haha, it's not like I have anything much better to do anyway.

I'll show you around the ship, and introduce you to Captain Beidou. She's sure to love you, haha. Then, maybe we can take a walk around the forest? J-just the two of us.

...I have something I'll need to tell you then.

You'll just have to wait until we meet again, dearest.

I'll see you. Don't keep me waiting too long, now.

Sincerely,

Kazuha.

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~