𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 . . . - 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

written for my 500+ follower event on tumblr !

. . . warnings!  jealous scara <3

You.

Where have you been?

I can't even find your whereabouts... so now I'm forced to write letters. Letters, of all things. To you, of all people.

How much more embarrassing can this get?

I won't drag this on.

...

...Alright, maybe I will.

This is a first for me, okay? And don't you dare go telling anyone about it! I swear I'll have your head if I hear about it...

Hah... You've been hanging out with that... ginger a lot recently, haven't you?

...Childe.

I couldn't care less about who he is, but more why you're sticking to a guy like him.

Is he really all that appealing? I can't find a single attractive thing about him. What do you see in him in the first place? His playful demeanor, the way he acts... or maybe just his looks? I just don't understand- what does he have that I don't??

Actually... don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to hear the answer.

You don't like him more than me, do you?

...Ugh, what am I even talking about now...

Point being. Stay away from him. He doesn't have the best reputation, he's violent, not trustworthy... what, do I need to lay out all the reasons for you to piece out?

Surely, you're not that stupid.

But you were mine first. He can't show up out of nowhere and whisk you away from me.

You won't leave me for him, would you?

You wouldn't do that.

Promise me you won't.

Right now, I sure do sound weird, don't I? Not like my usual self at all. I suppose you're to blame for this predicament.

But... is it okay to be selfish, just this once?

I just want to be your only one.

Promise me that.

...I've made you uncomfortable, haven't I? I'll give you time. However much you need. But please, tell me an answer before I can't bear it anymore.

...I..I'll see you.

Sincerely,

Scaramouche.

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~