- 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 ♥

: with liyue men! :

. . . warnings! SAGAU. (SELF AWARE GENSHIN AU) OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR.

gonna start just. copying and pasting cause i cannot be bothered to reformat everything ive gone through like 20 works and i still have so many more to go if i have to do this for any longer someone's eyes are getting gouged out and they are most likely mine

as an adeptus, XIAO has trained himself since the beginning to feel no emotions, especially one as childish as affection.

but when it becomes apparent that you favor him over the others - giving him your best artifacts, weapons, leveling him up and his talents, the fact that he never seemed to leave your party... and the fact that you still listen to his voicelines on repeat.

of course, he really doesn't understand why you want him to say such words again and again, but if you really want him too, then by all means, he'll recite it as many times as he needs too - until his throat bleeds.

it gets to a point where it's hard for him to keep a mask of calm around you, sometimes refusing to face the screen for fear of you seeing his bright red, flustered face. the feeling he gets when you appear just makes him feel warm. whole. complete. like how he should be.

and he doesn't want that feeling to end. ♥

the moment he joins your party, it seems that CHILDE will never leave your side.

he's been watching you for a while, longer than he'd like to admit. the fatui member has been entranced by you since the moment you began your adventure in teyvat - because he knew you were there. and he could barely keep himself together when you skipped other character banners just to wait for him.

maybe that meant you wanted him as much as he wanted you!!

that's what childe tells himself, at the very least.

but perhaps that's the actual truth?? his heart can't stop racing as he watches you through the front camera with his almost sparkling blue eyes, seeing how you're so desperate to have him!!

then, that means you'd recuperate his feelings, right?

.

it's not an underestimation to say that ZHONGLI has dedicated everything to you.

he's not just an acolyte, but more of the acolyte. his past used to be a... dark topic for him to bring up - especially the mention of his passed lover, but now that he's found you, he finally has something to live for!!

so he tries his very best. after all, zhongli is quite the capable person. and he won't even have to worry about you finding out, he's quite the actor - but sometimes, even he wonders.

if he spoke to you, would you listen? would you scream? shout? cry??

he's okay with that.

as long as you're by his side, all his doubts are for nothing. but they do trouble him.

so when you mindlessly speak out of habit, busy grinding artifact domains, zhongli has to use every fiber of his being not to flush bright red. "hah... seriously, what would i do without zhongli? i literally need him to play this game... man's shield lasts longer than my lifespan..."

you...

you need him?

p̶̧̟̹̹̝̺͚̺̙̣̽̇̏̐̇͛̏e̷̻̳̐̐̊̈́̆́̉͊r̴̢̝̦͙̰̠̹̀͂͋̑̑͛̈́̆̂͌̚͝f̷̧̹̮̰͖̤̫̣̖̫̿̈̚è̵̡̧͉̹̱̲̘̫̲͒̋̃̽͑̆̈͊͒͛̈́̆c̸̰͔͈̗̟̝͈̞͂̔̓̄̓̿̃̀̊̽̅͠͝t̵͇̱̭̼̝̻̘̭͎̖̳̱̩̉́̑͐͐̆̿̕̚͠͝ͅ.̷̛̰̖͎̰̜̃̌̾̈́̈́̄̏̋̌͘͝͝͠

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~