- 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗌𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗌𝗳 𝘆𝗌𝘂 ♥

this is the second part to the previous voicelines fic !!

:feat~ alhaitham, kaveh, cyno, tighnari:

[About: Lover]

ALHAITHAM: ♥

"...Since when did... I clearly remember not mentioning them to you before, so why do you- Oh, Kaveh told you, did he? ...I'll keep that in mind. Now that you know, I suppose there really is no helping it. You are correct, they are my lover, though even if you told that to anyone, I doubt they'd believe it."

KAVEH: ♥

"Eh? Why're you interested in my relationship with them all of a sudden?? Did Al Haitham set you up for this?? ...Agh, I guess there's no point in despairing now... Yes, I'm seeing them... ah, but please don't tell Haitham!! ...Y-You want to know why I like them? Aha, Traveler, you can't go asking that- where am I even supposed to begin?"

CYNO: ♥

"Oh, them? What'd you like to know? Well... they laugh at my jokes - Do I need more justification to like them? I... I do? Hm, speak for yourself, Traveler. For me, that is reason enough to adore them as much as I do. Their smiling expression just makes me feel so- Ah... Nevermind."

TIGHNARI: ♥

"Ah! There's quite the amount to say about them - where do I even start? For starters, they're a great help with Forest Watcher duties, extremely knowledgable in the local wildlife, incredibly skilled in crafting antidotes and medicines, is able to stay organized and on task... most of time, and is just delightful to be around... not to mention incredibly beaut- Ahem. My apologies, I've gone off topic, so let's stop here.

oh wait i remember these were the good ol days when the waves of anon hate came in and someone told me not to wake up tomorrow morning yum yum that was honestly kind of etertaining lmao <3

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~