𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍! - 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

. . . warnings/notes!  recently, a certain someone has seeing you everywhere. . .  fluff <3

"Not again..."

It was only one small trip to Ritou for a small checkup with the officials, yet you found yourself faced with a familiar sight. Standing in front of you, yet again, was the scowling man that you had met earlier in Narukami last week.

His indigo hair ruffled wildly in the breezy air as he glared at you, crossing his arms while glaring at you with his piercing eyes. "Quit following me."

"I'm not following you, for the second time today!" You protested immediately, mirroring his expression. You had passed by him earlier in the morning while at the docks, and then a couple hours later at the grocery store, and now you merely stood there as he glanced at you judgmentally from head to toe.

"You look weak." His voice sounded like a sneer.

"I could say the same for you."

"Would you like me to prove you otherwise?"

"Try your worst."

"Very well-"

poof

oh dear

scara

is now a cat

is now a cat

he hisses

like a furry

"bitch"

and runs away

you lose sight of him

what are you doing with your life?

honestly

w̷̠̫̤̩̣̣̞͚̦̟̜̥̟̉̿̓̄͆̌̀̃̌̄̓͜͝ã̵̧͕̦̦̜͇̲̬͉͚͚͍͇͂͘͜ͅk̸̡̛̲̗͑̎͑̍̽͒͐̈́͝͝ḙ̵̡̨̠̞̜̠̮̻̩̻̼̩̠̐͋̕ ̵̧̛̬͖̮͖̳́̈́́̓̊̋̿̽ų̸̠̹͍̙͚̪̟̗͚̲̼̟̓̅̽̈̾̓̅͘̕͝͝͝p̸̢̲͚̠̟̟̫̠̹͍͖̄.

happy april fools <33 i say, on jan 27. man reading your past works has got to be a form of torture because i am suffering .

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~