- 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 ♥ 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀!

:with blonde genshin men!: (kaveh + albedo + dainsleif x gn!reader)

. . . warnings!  none, reader is sick and gets taken care of, fluff <3

KAVEH is immediately all over you.

and when he's not constantly making sure you're comfortable, he's busy fluffing your pillows and making sure you have plenty of blankets.

takes your temperature every 10 minutes... and freaks out if it's gone up a degree. constantly convinced you're going to die, bursts into tears periodically, no matter how much you reassure how much otherwise.

and if he's really desperate, he might even call the help of haitham himself! kaveh really does try to cook for you, but... well it turned out more of a charred mess. how he burned soup, of all things, you don't even want to imagine.

"huu... i'm such a terrible boyfriend. i can't even manage to make you one bowl of soup..." kaveh sniffles, crimson eyes teary as he holds your hand apologetically.

"there's no need to be. you did good."

"not good enough!!" ah, and now he's crying again... "now you're going to die off on me and i can't do a thing about it!!"

"i'm not going to..." you sheepishly stare at his crestfallen form.

"i-i'm going to miss you..." ♥

(imagine his surprise when you recover in a week, completely well and alive)

.

.

.

ALBEDO understands the fragility of human life well, despite not being one himself.

so he's naturally concerned when you fall ill. although he doesn't show it, he's doing quite a lot of work behind the scenes, working with sucrose to come up with medicines for you!

but when he's not semi-frantically trying to find a cure to whatever (probably not very serious) sickness you're dealing with, he tries his best to care for you! albedo's certainly better at alchemy than cooking, but that said, he's not bad at it at all. he'll insist on hand-feeding you his meals, saying that you should save your energy on recovering, despite the barely noticeable flush on his face.

"open wide." albedo smiles softly, gaze warm as he lifts a spoon to your mouth.

"albedo- you really don't need to-"

"sshh." placing a finger to your lips, he grins, speaking again:

"seeing you like this makes me feel like you need me." ♥

.

.

.

DAINSLEIF hates seeing you like this, shivering, weak, and vulnerable.

it reminds him of darker memories, of himself, and it scares him.

because his past hurt him, left scars that would never heal, and although he knows that what you're facing right now isn't the same, it doesn't ease the paranoid ache in his heart.

but when he's around you, the pain and his curse seems to lift - if only slightly. and to see his favorite person like this... in that sickly state he immediately gets to work. he prepares fresh blankets, feeding you medicine and food, burning healing incense that he's bought from the liyue marketplace, doing just about anything and everything to ensure that you're feeling okay. he stays by your side from the moment you wake up and until you fall asleep, despite on your insistence to take a break:

"dain, you need rest too..."

"right now, you matter more." ♥

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~