My cabin door open and it was yug my younger brother..

Yug - bhai sunne Mai aa raha hai ki aapne workers ko bhi bulaya hai...

Eshanth- apki bhabhi chahati thi ..unnka order meri command

Yug - i am really impressed with bhabhi....swasti bhabhi ne to apka pura naksha hi badal diya ...mera bhai ab badal gaya hai.

Eshanth - stop your melo drama...swasti ko bookstore se pickup kar lena 4 baje ...ma'am nai chahti ki mai unhhe pickup karne aayu

Yug - so sad bhai...

He left from their and i started working again..i opened my Insta and saw her post with books..with caption " thanks love " and there was a big smile on my face this girl don't leave a moment to make me fall for her ...her every move made me fall for her.. I commented " anything for you princess"
And she immediately liked the comments but didn't replied...

I take out my Snapchat and clicked a snap " wanted to stuck with you princess but i am stuck with files" and send her she replied " just for some hours jaan ,you are stuck with me now forever" ," i want you i missing you" i replies." When you don't Mr. Concentrate on work" after that she didn't replied...
After an hours
My PA informed me that Mr. Ekansh Singh rawat is here..

I only know him as the top owner of textile company
.but it was little shock to know that he changed his well settled business and came in new field..

Ekansh - good Morning...and thanks for finding a little time for us...

Eshanth - let's Start the main thing why are you here i am really straight forward..

Ekansh - for bookstore..

Eshanth- mean?

Ekansh-actually ham aate hi bookstore gaye the and main owner nai thi waha ...

Listening this i stopped them where is my princess...i immediately called her but her phone was off..i can't even check gps...i immediately called Yug and he came in my cabin..

Yug - kya hua Bhai..

Eshanth - princess bookstore mai nai hai usska phone off hai..

Yug - bhai check your message bhabhi ne ham dono ko message kar Diya tha ki wo aravi ke sath mall ja rahi hai...

I checked my phone and yes she did...a hour ago and I didn't checked... I called aravi ..Mr rawat and his PA was finding it strange but no one is important for me then her ..I can give everything just for her ..

Aravi - yes bhai..

Eshanth - princess ko call do..

And i listen her voice ,my mind relax...

Eshanth-princess batana tha na apko ki aap ja rahi hai aravi ke sath

Swasti - apne apna message check Kiya ..

Eshanth - haa but apko call karna chahiye tha ...mai itna stress mai aa gaya tha ki aap kaha chali gayi

Swasti - itna tension mat liya kijiye ham kahi nahi ja rahe hai...apke sath hi hai ham....

Eshanth- I love you ..

Swasti- I love you too eshanth...agar shopping mai late ho gaya to yug ko yahi bula lugi aap tension na liya kijiye..go and concentration..

She cut the call and i take a breath of relaxation...

Yug - aap bhi na Bhai...mai ja raha hui mujhe important files par kaam hai..

He left the cabin and it was just us ..

Eshanth - continue...

Ekansh-I was saying that..this bookstore is really same the way my late wife wanted (he explained me everything)