CHAPTER - 19

Priya's head turned towards him and she was about to say something and before she could he said. "before you ask anything from us, please get us in because it's too cold". The woman quickly nodded in realisation and made them sit inside comfortably.

Sahil got up and said something in the woman's ear to which she nodded and he went out. The woman came near to her and said. "Beta, take this. These are of my daughter".

She smiled and took it. "but aunty what about your daughter? She would also need them". The woman smiled sadly and shook her head. "She is no more".

"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that".

"it's OK. Go change. It's too cold to be honest". She nodded and went in the bathroom to get changed into the clothes the woman gave her. She came out and sat on the small chair. The woman came back with a tray in her hand.

"Here have it". It was tea and some cookies. "Thank you so much". She smiled and the woman sat next to her on another chair. "what's your name?". "Priya arj....". She stopped in midway as she realised what she was going to say.

Priya Arjun Khanna.

That's how she was told by his father to introduce herself when she meets anyone. The woman noticed the sudden change in her expression so she asked. "Beta..you alright?". She looked at her and nodded.

"It's Priya...yeah Priya". The woman smiled and said. "Such a pretty name for a beautiful lady like you". She smiled and looked down. "Ladies make some noise!". The door opens as Kunal entered with his hands on either sides and behind him Sahil walks in while shaking his head on his childish behaviour.

Priya looked up and smiled at Kunal to which he said. "Oh my god...am I seeing an angel right now?". He said while sitting on another chair next to her. She rolled her eyes and looked away. Pretty sure that it was because of the makeup and hair.

"Oh but Sahil?". The woman got his attention and he turned around as he leaned towards closed window. "Yes?". She smiled and asked him. "When did you two got married?". Kunal choked his saliva as he heard her.

"Married!?". He asked looking at him in shock. Sahil gestured him to be quiet and he did, he looked towards Priya who was about to say something that could ruin his plan so he interrupted her and said. "We are tired. Let's talk after sometime". He said and she nodded.

"Three of you rest for sometime and I'll be back soon". She was about to go when Kunal asked. "where are you going?". He asked and she replied. "I'll go cut some fresh vegetables". She went out and it was just three of them.

"Why did you told her I'm your wife!?". Priya snapped at him while he turned to face her. "If I didn't said that to her then you won't be here right now". He said which made her confused. "Can you explain?".

"I don't have to....you're alive. That's enough". She blinked to process what he said. "I don't understand what you're doing. First of all you kidnapped me and threw me under his feet and when he was just about to...". She stopped as she remembered his filthy words, those disgusting words. "You saved me and brought me here. I don't understand what you're trying to do? You want to kill me or save me? You want me alive or dead?".

He stared at her.

"I did all this because....I want you to meet your mother". Her eyes shot up to meet his. "My mother?". He nodded and leaned his tall frame on the wall. "I know where she is....she's now fine".

"What do you mean by 'now fine'?".

"Nothing...".

"I don't believe a single word you're saying!". She said as he stared at her. "You know what? If you really want to help me..... Leave me alone".