CHAPTER - 6

"Come on' Kriti! You know I was forced to do it!". I said over the phone as I heard her scoff.

"I believe you but what were you doing with her in the party, huh? You were dancing with her".

I closed my eyes and answered her.

"Kriti! I already told you I had to do it!".

"I don't understand why your parents told you to marry that ugly bitch! She's not even smart like you!".

"Kriti! Don't start all this again!".

"Oh so now you're trying to defend her, huh?".

"Kriti--".

"You know what! I don't want to talk to you".

The line went off as I clenched my teeth and threw my phone to the side seat. I have to deal with her now! Why can't I have a peaceful life?

I rubbed my temple as I closed my eyes tightly, after a minutes I heard a light screeching sound on my car's window. I opened them and looked at my side.

Priya stood there and the window which was covered with fog she draw a circle and then two dots and then a smile with her finger and then she kept her finger in the center and looked at me.

She indicated through her eyes to touch it and smile, my expression softens but I quickly changed it and drove off leaving her there.

He came out of his thoughts when he heard horn behind his car. He quickly moved with it and went to his house which was not a home anymore.

He kept his car keys on the side table slowly as he looked around, his footsteps echoing throughout the spacious room.

The soft rays of moonlight stream through the large windows, casting an ethereal glow on everything around him.

Tu pyar kar
Izhar kar

Arjun's heart skips a beat as the memories of Priya flood his mind, each one a painful reminder of the love he lost. He gazes around the room, the echoes of her laughter reverberating in his ears.

Hai pyar hi
Gam gawa

Arjun walks through the mansion, each room filled with precious moments shared with Priya. The weight of his past actions heavy on his heart, he acknowledges his mistakes with each step.

Sun le zara
Sun le zara
Aye mere dil
Sun le zara

"Priya had always been thoughtful and kind. She would put so much effort into making me happy, but I took it all for granted".

I stand in the middle of a spacious living room, filled with tension and raw emotions. The room is dimly lit, with soft rays of sunlight peeking through the curtains, casting long shadows on the floor. A palpable atmosphere of sorrow hangs in the air.

My gaze falls upon a table adorned with beautifully wrapped gifts. The gifts, prepared meticulously by Priya, lie there untouched, unvalued. In a fit of rage, I grab the gifts and hurl them across the room.

The sound of the crashing gifts echoes through the empty space, emphasizing the gravity of the situation. As the last remnants of Priya's efforts fall to the ground, I am engulfed in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

It was my birthday, the worst birthday ever! I had to live with her when I don't even like her.

His hand went towards the lower drawer where he kept them and slowly opened it.

It was well knitted Black sweater, she prepared for him. A tear escaped from his eye on it and he looked around his room looking for her presence which he despised.

He got a crush on her during his school time when he saw her in 8th grade but his feelings changed into pure hatred as he witnessed how weak she was in her studies, sports and other things.

She was not perfect.

He wanted her to be like other girls.

He wanted her to top in class.

He wanted her to play during PE.

He wanted her to dress up like others.

He never told his friends because they always considered her as ugly, stupid, idiot, good for nothing. Their girlfriend's were the toppers who were good at everything they do.

But she wasn't.

Which made him feel ashamed of her.

But

The day when he came to know that what she was suffering from her childhood. Instead of helping her he threw her away from him.

He closed his eyes shut as he remembered her crying face as he always hurt her whenever he got a chance.

But

It's too late, dear.

She's gone.

Forever.