CHAPTER - 8

I saw everyone of my age enjoying there lives while I'm slowly dying.

A tear escaped her eyes as she remembered her past. Her past wasn't only something that made her what she was today but it also traumatized her completely.

If she looked at something that haunts her she would for sure remember everything that had happened to her in the past. She looked towards the mirror.

She combed her hair and neatly braided it and secured it with a rubber band. She looked at herself in the mirror and his words rang in her ears.

"Because you're nothing but an ugly, worthless piece of trash!".

She kept looking at her face observing herself from head to toe. She sat down on the small stole and studied her face.

Am I so ugly?

She kept looking at her until the door opens and her eyes moved towards the door. She frowned.

"You came early?".

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and said.

"Are you in your senses?".

"Huh?".

"Can't you see it's 2:00AM".

Her eyes widen.

She spent the whole afternoon looking at herself. She got up and moved towards the window and removed the curtains to see if he's lying or not.

But

He's wasn't.

Was she in depression?

"Priya?".

"Hmm?".

"Come have breakfast! You have to go today".

"I know...I'm nervous".

"It's ok, they are kids". She said and served the breakfast.

"Hmm". She hummed and continued having her breakfast.

Her health is getting worse but she never told anyone. She is not having anyone to care for her. Save her.

Aditi was the only person who gave shed to her. Supported her and now she thinks that she's going to become a burden on her soon.

It's better to leave as soon as possible.

"Aditi?".

"Hmm?".

"Actually after getting my salary I will leave you're apartment".

"Wait--why!? I'll be alone!".

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be a burden on someone again".

She said a small voice making her roll her eyes.

"Just because Arjun said you're a burden to him. It doesn't mean you're burden to everyone".

Priya flinched at this sentence. He never accepted her. He always took her as a burden, whom he's going to divorce in sometime.

Isn't it amazing? Worst things always happen to the people who have done nothing wrong in there entire life but her life was just started.

She couldn't even see the world properly. She always dreamed of herself and her mom who are exploring the world like there's no tomorrow.

But that was dream which remained as a dream.

"Come let's go".

Priya got up with her handbag and followed Aditi and waited for her as she brought her car but she stood still. Shit!

"What happened sit".

She opened the car door and sat but didn't wear the seat belt. Which got unnoticed by Aditi and she drove at a normal speed, the school soon came to there view.

"Best of luck".

She smiled and replied.

"Thanks".

"Bye". She waved back and drove off.

Priya looked back and entered inside the school. She looked at kids who were entering the school and soon she too entered with a smile.

She is a music teacher for the children.

The only thing she was talented in was music. She wouldn't shut up her mouth whenever she was at home and used to sing her heart out.

Singing her feelings through her voice.

Soon the classes were started and she brought her class to the music room.

A vibrant classroom filled with eager students, aged between 13 and 14 years old. The walls are adorned with musical notes and instruments. Priya, stands at the front of the classroom, holding a guitar.

"Good morning, everyone! I’m Miss Priya, your new music teacher. I'm so excited to be here with all of you today!".

The students cheer excitedly and chatter amongst themselves.

Raising an eyebrow she said.

"I can see that you’re all quite eager for some music. Well, how about we start by introducing ourselves through a song?".

"But how mam?".

"Like singing a song about our personality or our life".

"Mam we have to sing too?".

"Yes if you want". Some of them gulped making her frown.

"It's ok if you're uncomfortable. I'll not force you but you guys have to sing something during the class or you'll lose marks".

"Mam is it important that we can sing only about our personality?".

She shook her head.

"Ofcourse not. If you want to sing something else you can. Even I will sing".

"Mam please sing!".

"Here it comes". She said and everyone got attentive to hear there new music teacher sing.

Not her voice but heart was singing.