CHAPTER - 3

"Yes, I'm coming!". I said on the phone as I applied the lip tint on my lips.

I kept it in my purse and looked at myself in the mirror.

I wore a net blue saree because I got a farewell of my 10th grade not by school but by Jiya's friend and everyone is coming.

I got inspired by zendaya.

I am having waist length hair which are straight so I don't need to apply extra effort and I just did a little amount of makeup and I'm ready.

I told Jiya to pick me up and she was standing outside my home and I came running while she glared at me.

"We're running late".

"Sorry".

We sat in her car and her uncle drove us to the hall where the farewell was kept.

But of course not my friends.

It was jiya's friend.

Arjun.

His father is a well known lawyer and he's rich.

So obviously he would show off and I didn't wanted to come but jiya forced me and other friends did too.

We stepped out of the car and went inside.

Dude!

It was so nice.

Thankgod!

Majority of the girls are wearing saree and some girls are wearing western short dresses.

Sajal ran to us and hugged us saying.

"My girls are looking so hot".

She was wearing a gold gown with a slit on the right leg but she looked pretty cause you know she is.

We went and stood with our other friends and talked for some time about other things and the party.

"I didn't knew Arjun's dad is so rich! Just look at this farewell party!".

"Hmm, I'm impressed and just thinking whose that lucky girl going to be his wife".

Lucky?

Well maybe if he loves her and respects her.

I kept nodding my head but seriously I wanted to sit down.

Suddenly a waiter came to serve some cold drinks and all of them took except me because I didn't wanted today so I smiled and said.

"No thank you".

My eyes went from the waiter to one who was already staring at me.

Akshit?

What happened to him?

He looked lost.

I looked behind my back and saw many girls. Maybe he would be looking at one of them.

I ignored his stare and talked to the girls.

Meera bumped my shoulder and gestured me to look behind me while saying.

"Look Arjun!".

All of them turned but I ignored.

I saw he walked towards his friend's and I noticed he was wearing a black suite with a white shirt underneath it.

"He looks handsome". Jiya said and I looked at her.

She never like him much but what happened today?

She looks at me and ask.

"Right?".

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yea why wouldn't you say yes. You're already having issues with him". We both laughed as she finished her sentence.

The songs started playing as many went near the the dance floor and danced and I stood there quietly because I'm not that typical confident girl.

Jiya gestured me to come and I shook my head.

She rolls her eyes and comes with Aarvi towards me and pulls me to the dance floor.

"Come!".

"I don't want to!". But still gets pushed in the dancing crowd of 10th graders.

I smiled at them as the 3 of my friends made me dance with them while holding my hands.

All got tired but not me as I barely danced, we 4 went towards the cold drinks to drink them. I picked up the transparent one which must be Sprite.

I drank it slowly little by little as it felt like it was burning in my throat but still I drank it full no matter what.

I kept the glass back as my friends did too.

I looked back as I saw s smirking Arjun which made me confused.

Why is he smirking looking at me?

I shrugged off my shoulders and walked towards Anisha but suddenly I felt like everything is spinning.

I lost my balance while walking and was about to fall but I felt someone's hand holding my hand and shoulder in a protective manner.

I looked at my right side and found Akshit looking at me with a worried expression. I feel a little bit dizzy. I don't know what is happening to me.

"Are you ok?".

"Yea I am". I said as I got myself detached from him.

I felt someone's burning gaze on me and when I looked it was Arjun.

Now what happened?

Oh! He told me to stay away from him.

I smiled at Akshit and went towards my friend's after saying thank you to which he genuinely smiled.

"Oye jiya! I'm feeling dizzy".

"What? Just wait for one hour more and then we'll go home".

She said and I felt disappointed.

I wanted to go home.

I'm worried what Mumma would be doing.

Meera was talking to me but suddenly she asked.

"Are you drunk".

Flashback Ends