Chapter 30| ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ

Ariana's POV.

"It's been months

"It's been months. I don't care what you think about me right now, but you will hear me out!" I snapped feeling myself become more upset by the situation.

This man standing in front of me is the love of my life. So for him to ignore me and try to push me out of his life, it kills me.

Y/N raised an eyebrow up and shrugged. "I don't care how long it's been. You know that all of this is your fault."

"I realize that I played a huge part in this Y/N, I do. But you have to stop running away from me."

He scoffed and tried walking past me. "Whatever."

"It's not whatever!" I grabbed ahold of his forearm wanting him to stop and look at me.

By now I could feel the tears ready to spill down my face any moment.

"After you left my house the last time, something happened with my parents."

"What does that have to do with me?" He asked harshly.

I let my fingers graze his chest. "Baby please. Just listen to me, ok?"

He didn't say anything, just stood there. So I took this as my opportunity to let him know everything.

"Well, I found out that the two of them set this whole thing up. For Dolton to be at my house, but also for us to split up. They did this Y/N, all because I chose who I wanted to be with. For me, abs they were being greedy bastards!"

"Wait- so I'm supposed to believe that your parents did all of this. Came up with this big plan, just to get me out of your life?"

I sighed. "It makes sense baby, they never wanted us together on the beginning. I guess that saw their moment and took it." I shook my head just thinking about how nonchalant they were about it all. "I can't believe them."

I could see the frustration and confusion all over his face. He suddenly moved to sit down at the bottom of the large staircase. His hands up to his face as he shook his head.

"Say whatever you're feeling baby."

"You know what- I knew something was up when they wanted to talk to me that day."

"What?" Now I wore the confused expression.

He nodded. "Yeah, when I came to see you. They were all happy to see me and saying that they only wanted the best for you. They hate they never gave me a chance- blah blah. All bullshit, damnit I knew it!"

Wow, so they talked to him and fed him some lies! All to get their story straight.

"This is all my fucking fault and I know that. The only reason I even have contact with Dolton right now is because he was threatening me with some personal pictures he had of me. I can't promise you enough that I don't want him, he was a mistake! Sadly I'm having to pay the price."