Chapter 23| ᴏʜ ᴡᴏᴡ!

Y/N's POV.

"So that's it. You're just gonna ignore me?"

I kept walking around the room as I got myself undressed.

"Y/N, stop it. I know you hear me talking to you." She continued while grabbing at my arm.

"Jesus Ariana, what is it?" I groaned as I stopped turning around to face her.

She stood there looking up at me like she wasn't expecting that reaction. The look of shock all over her face.

Ariana looked down at her hands and played with her fingers. "Can you please stop ignoring me?"

"Why? You've obviously already made your mind up. You think I did it. So what do you need me to say anything for?"

She shook her head and pushed hair from her face. "B-But I never said that."

"You didn't have to. You're standing here interrogating me, so you must believe it." I shrugged taking off my shoes.

She shook her head once more and walked closer to me. "That's not true though Y/N. This woman came to the house with a beat up face claiming that you did it. I'm just trying understand what's going on. That's all."

"Ok, well there's nothing to understand. Because I didn't touch her or her stupid husband." I pointed at her.

Ariana went to say something but she gave me a funny look and grabbed my hand.

"Y/N, what happened to your hands?"

I took a step back and shrugged. "Nothing for you to worry about."

"I really wish you would stop being this way, you know that's not how I meant it. I'm just as worried about this entire situation as you are babe. I don't wanna see you get hurt in all this, that's all." She said with a sigh.

I flopped down on the bed putting my head down in my hands. "I'm sorry Ari. You've been here with me through so much and I don't have any right to be treating you this way. I'm just hurt and upset."

"And I get that babe. But think about this from my point of view. We just talked about how upset you were about wanting to do something for Bria. So I yes, I may have jumped to conclusions but that's only because I care about you Y/N and I don't wanna see you in any trouble."

I felt like crap, taking my anger out on her. I knew she was only concerned about me.

I reached up grabbing her hand and pulling her down to sit on my lap. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she rubbed the back of my neck.

"Baby I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so angry with you, it's just I had a really hard day at work and-and someone showed up and gave me some news."

Ariana raised her eyebrows. "Oh really, who?"

|Flashback..|

I sighed and remove the jacket, leaving me in my white shirt. As I was bent over the sink washing my hands I heard the sound of heels clicking making me turn around.

"Hi baby, miss me?"