Chapter 9| ᴅᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ

"Hey." I looked up from my phone and smiled.

I nodded and stood up to greet him properly. Next thing I knew I was being pulled into a tight hug. "Hey, uh thanks for meeting with me."

He smiled and stared at me. "Are you serious? I've missed you like crazy."

"I've missed you too bud." I did really miss him. It seemed like forever since I've seen him, and I know that's probably my own fault.

"You know who talks about you all the time." He said as he sat down.

I raised my eyebrow up and shrugged. "Who?"

He turned his head and groaned. "Really Y/N, as if you don't know."

But I really didn't know.. before I could question him any further, his phone rang and he looked over at me and winked.

"Look at that. The devil herself."

I watched as he picked up the phone and smiled waving in the camera.

"What's up bitch?"

"Whore, what are you up to?"

There it is again.. a feeling I can't explain. Whenever I hear her voice, it just happens.

He shrugged and his eyes shifted from his phone to me. "Umm nothing much. Just out with a friend, I think you would be happy to see."

"What?" She asked and I sighed shaking my head at him. Of course he would say that.

Frankie smiled big before he quickly turned the phone around facing me. "See it's Y/N!"

I gave him a look and he just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Oh-I.. hi." She said softly.

I nodded and waved slightly. "Hey. How's it going?"

Her face turned bright red as she bit down on her lip and looked away from me. "It's umm going alright.. how's everything with you? Bria, how's Bria?"

I brought my hand up to scratch the back of my neck. "Everything's good, Bria's doing ok as well."

Ariana smiled shyly and nodded as she brought her hand up to her ear. "That's good. I'm really happy to hear that."

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Our eyes were suddenly glued to each other's.

That was until Frankie cleared his throat

That was until Frankie cleared his throat. "Soooo you guys must have missed each other a ton huh?"

Now I was feeling my cheeks burn from embarrassment. I don't even know why.

"Frankie." Ariana sighed deeply.

"Actually, no. I'm glad I got to talk to you."

Her eyes grew big, and in guessing she was surprised I hear me say that. Hell, I was surprised at myself. "Y-you are?"