Chapter 21| ᴠᴇɴɢᴇғᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ

Ariana's POV.

The next morning when I woke up to an empty bed, I immediately started to panic. Y/N, had he left and did something stupid?

I jumped out of the bed and rushed downstairs to see both kids sitting at the table and Y/N standing at the counter with his bare back facing me.

"Oh thank god, Y/N you scared the living shit out of me."

He turned to face me and smiled a bit. "Good morning to you too. But I'm sorry Ari, how did I scare you?"

I looked from him over to Bria who was smiling at me. So I just shook my head and made my way over to the kids. "Never mind. Just me being silly."

"Good morning Ariana!" Bria shouted as she hugged me.

"Aww good morning baby. How did you sleep?"

"Great, I think it was because of your song. Daddy sings to me sometimes too, but i like yours better!"

Y/N gasped feigning hurt as he placed his hand over his chest. "Your words cut me deep Bria, I thought I was your favorite singer?"

I smiled when she giggled and shook her head. "No daddy, I say that to be nice. Remember you said to always be nice no matter what. It's bad to hurt peoples feelings."

Ughh she is so precious and smart!

Y/n shrugged in defeat and nodded. "Alright, so you got me there. At least I know I installed something good in you."

Noah started to whine and slide around in his seat. I guess he wanted some attention. I walked over to him and smiled. "Hi there buddy, what's going on huh?"

He just started at me and smiled placing his small hand on my face. "I want cakes!"

I raised my eyebrow before turning to look at Y/N. He shrugged, "He wants pancakes instead of oatmeal. But I told him he was not having pancakes everyday."

I pouted and let my hands fall through his many curls on his head. "Aww daddy is a meanie huh?"

Noah nodded sternly with his arms crossed.

"He's just spoiled rotten. And you will not be using Ariana to get what you want mister." Y/N said as she came around me.

Bria laughed loudly making me shake my head at her silliness.

"Daddy?" Bria asked getting his attention.

"Yes ma'am?"

She looked at him like he had two heads. "No, daddy I am not old!"

A laughed escaped my mouth as I watched her stare Y/N down.

"Ok, sorry. Yes Bria bear?"

"Daddy, only Ariana calls me that."

Y/N sighed and smiled as I laughed covering my face. "You heard her Y/N. Choose another name."

"Fine! Yes, Bria? Is that ok?"

She nodded happily and smiled. "That's ok I guess daddy. B-but will I have to go back to Elizabeth's house?"

When she said that the room fell silent. My heart hurt so much for her. I could see in her eyes that she genuinely was afraid of that woman.

Y/N's jaw clenched as he walked over to her. "No baby, you don't have to go back there. I promise you that."

Bria smiled brightly and hugged her dad. "Thank you daddy, cause I do not wanna see the monster again. I wanna stay here, with you. You, Noah and Ari! We are family right?"