Chapter 11| ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀɴᴅ

Ariana's POV.

"Look I'm gonna need for you to stop fucking daydreaming and shit."

I blinked slowly as I looked around the room to see them all staring at me.

I tried laughing it off, as if I wasn't just in deep thought about my ex.

"Ok Ari, seriously. What's the matter with you?" Victoria asked as she walked over to me.

"Nothing, nothing I'm just tired Vic." I groaned stretching my neck.

Which wasn't a complete lie. But maybe just not the total truth. I had a lot on my mind at the moment, of course it was all about Y/N. My feelings were just all over the place right now. After seeing him and basically spending the entire day with him and his child. All of those feelings I've always had for him just crept back up.

Then thinking about Dalton only made things worse for me. Because I know that he's who I have to go back to.

She stood there literally analyzing me or whatever with her arms crossed. "Tired huh?"

I nodded slowly. "Y-yeah."

Just as she stared to say something else Scott and Brian walked over to us.

"Uhh Ari?"

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked up at them.

Brian pointed back over his shoulder. "Lover boy is here."

I rolled my eyes discreetly and got up from the stage. "Dolton, uh what are you doing here?"

He smiled and pulled me into him. "Baby I missed you. Can't I just stop by and see my woman?"

"I-I mean, sure you can. It's just that I'm really busy at the moment."

His smile faded as his hold around me grew tighter. "Don't try that shit with me Ariana." He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You understand me?"

I gulped but nodded quickly and put on a fake smile so that the others wouldn't get suspicious of anything.

He pulled away and kissed my lips. "Great! So what about lunch? It's my treat!"

All I could think about was him leaving.. because now I have to walk around with this fake smile on my face, pretending like I'm so happy with him. This shit kills me every time.

I seriously don't know how much longer I can take if this.

_________

Y/N's POV.

"I just don't see why you couldn't tell me!" Courtney yelled again as she followed behind me.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands over my face. "This is exactly why Courtney. Look at the way you're behaving now."

She rolled her eyes and pushed my shoulder. "Oh don't even Y/N. I'm only reacting this way, because you lied to me the first time!"

"Hey, I didn't lie to you alright. Ariana never came up in our conversation."

"So because I didn't specifically ask you about her then it's ok not to tell me?"

I just shrugged. "You know how Bria feels about her. She needed her."

"She needed her or you needed her?"

My head dropped to the side as I watched her walk around me. "Wow, you can't be serious right now."

"Oh I'm serious, I'm beyond fucking serious right now."

I shook my head and watched her as she stomped her feet and grabbed her things. "I'm really starting to think you just want any excuse to just get out of this."

When I said that, she stopped what she was doing and turned back to me.

"Well if you think that, then you really don't understand what's going on here!"

"No, I don't. So instead of running off, why don't you try explaining it to me." I thought I was making myself perfectly clear that I didn't understand what she was talking about, but I guess not.

"Ariana is still in love with you, and by the looks of it you're in love with her. So I'll just get my shit and get out of the damn way."

I frowned when she said said that. It was a bunch of nonsense. But that never stops her from saying it.

"See, you're not saying anything cause you know its true."

Shaking my head I moved past her. "No, I'm just tired of arguing about the same thing with you."

She tried calling out for me, but I just chose to ignore it. I knew whatever it was, would just start up another argument and I didn't want that. I hated arguing, period. Courtney knew that by now. So sometimes I just felt like she did it on purpose, just to tick me off.

I took a deep breath and walked down the hall into the kids play room. As I stuck my head in, all I could see was Bria and Noah with their backs towards me. Bria had her arm wrapped around her younger brother as he laid his head on her.

I raised my eyebrow up wondering what was going on. So I knocked on the door softly making myself known.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

Bria looked over to me and pouted. "Daddy, Noah is sad."

"You are?" I asked him and he nodded slowly. "Well why buddy?"

"Go ahead, tell him Noah. It's ok."

Instead of saying anything, he just shook his head and hugged Bria.

"Bria, do you mind telling me why you brother is sad."

She glanced down at her lap then back up to me. "Umm, h-he doesn't like her here. She was mean to him."

"Who Bria, he doesn't like who? Who was mean to him?" I asked feeling myself get all upset inside. One thing that I cared about most were my children's safety. Everyone knew that.

I watched her close as her small finger pointed behind me. That's when I noticed Courtney standing there with an apologetic look on her face.

_

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ/ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs🤥

_