Tang Ning was stunned.

His bewildered eyes seemed to question why someone could be so wicked.

"Is it the hand?" The red belt was placed in Tang Ning's hand, but before it touched the back of his hand, his pretty hand nervously hid behind his back.

"Is it the waist?" The belt hung on his slender waist, and Tang Ning desperately shook his head, almost on the verge of tears.

"Is it the eyes?" The red belt covered Tang Ning's eyes, the high bridge of his nose creating an attractive curve. Without those captivating eyes, attention easily fell on Tang Ning's delicate lips. A hint of light, lightly tinted rouge adorned the center of his lips, tempting to be kissed—

"Or is it the mouth?"

Ji Lianyan leaned in close to Tang Ning's ear, softly saying, "Lady, you choose for me."

So wicked.

How could someone be so wicked?

Tang Ning truly wanted to bite this wicked person but dared not curse him. He could only suppress his voice and cry softly, "Why do I have to choose one? Can't I have none, dear husband?"

The term "dear husband" was sweet and genuinely tender, completely devoid of the previous reluctance.

Ji Lianyan didn't continue playing with the red ribbon. He lowered his gaze to Tang Ning, "But if I don't tie Lady up, I'm afraid Lady will run away."

Tang Ning noticed that Ji Lianyan seemed genuinely responsive to his actions. Gathering courage, he embraced Ji Lianyan's neck, his hands, due to fear, possessing a surprisingly delicate touch, resembling the gentle force used when acting spoiled.

"Why would I run?" If he ran out, he'd encounter supernatural beings—

If there were no supernatural beings, he would be the first to run.

Tang Ning, like a clingy kitten, nestled in Ji Lianyan's embrace, shyly examining his seemingly indifferent face. "Husband, you see, we've just met, haven't we?"

Ji Lianyan silently, almost enjoyably, observed Tang Ning who willingly approached him.

This gaze greatly encouraged Tang Ning. Deliberating his words, he cautiously said, "I don't know you yet. Wouldn't it be happier if we did things like this after we've been together for a while?"

The flickering candlelight reflected in Tang Ning's bright eyes as he looked hopefully at Ji Lianyan. "Can we agree on that?"

Tears still lingered on his pretty face, and the transparent eyes couldn't hide any secrets. The slight scheming was apparent to anyone.

Ji Lianyan quietly locked eyes with Tang Ning.

He reached out, tenderly caressing Tang Ning's tear-streaked cheeks.

"No," he said, even in an indulgent tone.

Before Tang Ning could react in confusion, Ji Lianyan preemptively grabbed his wrists, lifted his hands over his head, and effortlessly tied them with the red ribbon. During this process, Ji Lianyan skillfully crafted a beautiful bow with the ribbon.

The hand emerging from the red wide sleeves, once manipulating power and controlling life, was now indulging in the bed with another person.

Leaning down, Ji Lianyan's pupils with central red dots became increasingly enchanting. He spoke with a lingering tone, "Lady, what I'm about to do now—"

"Is heavenly bliss on earth."

Ji Ke frantically dialed a number on the landline. This old house now belonged to him in his current status, and besides him, the eccentric Grandpa Ji sat inside.