Special Chapter - Give Me Everything

"Welcome everyone to a grand performance but the night is not over!" Mona smirked as she was hosting this party in the Lust Ring her parent figures had asked if she could do that while her king was going to do some performing tonight. 

In Ozzie's Club, we see it has gotten bigger and perfect for a grand performance for not one Sin but three this time and lights begin to change into yellow, green, and neon blue to match the themes of Gluttony, Greed & Lust. 

Then Asmodeus was the first to appear on the stage with his blue neon smoke and easily stepped to begin as the music started. 

Me not workin' hard? Yeah right

Picture that with a Kodak

Asmodeus sings with a smirk and jokes on that topic while wandering on the stage as the lights in the club go off but leaves the blue on him at the stage. 

Or, better yet, go to Pride Ring 

Take a picture of me with a Kodak

Asmodeus smirked as he summoned a camera in his hands before letting disappear in the same blue flames. 

Took my life from a negative to a positive

I just want y'all to know that

And tonight, let's enjoy life

As Asmodeus sang, the other two sins appeared on the stage from the yellow light above onto the upper stage. The green light came onto the same stage as the King of Lust across from him. 

Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Maxxon, tell us right

Asmodeus smirked as Beelzebub winked and Maxxon smirked while snapping his finger to have a green flame up before blowing it up. 

Tonight, I want all of you

Give me everything tonight

For all we know

Maxxon took over and sanged on his part while looking at the Queen of Gluttony while sending a wink at Mona who was watching the performance at the DJ boof. 

We might not get it tomorrow, let's do it tonight

Maxxon showed a calm smile on his face and some greedy desires for tonight to come if possible. 

Don't care what they say, or what games they play

Nothing is enough, 'til they handle gluttony (Let's do it tonight)

I want you tonight, I want you to stay, I want you tonight

Beelzebub changed as she calmly danced around her stage and had three or two arms at the said poll.  She kept the music going while secretly eyeing the King of Greed and sending him a good show with her dance. Something that both the King & Queen of Lust can sense with a sneak smirk on their faces in their respective areas. She then blew a kiss towards the jester demon who blushed in a shade of green and took that challenge. 

Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey (Hey)

Give me everything tonight (Hey)

Maxxon sang with a smile on his face and did a good dance on his stage while lighting a cigar but didn't use it for smoking and something else. He made some green flames and dark green smoke dance around him on the stage to take the shape of ladies that almost match Mona & Beelzebub.