Chapter 2

Greed Ring 

The grand welcome party for the new Lord of Greed, we see in the new palace was already built and begin the party. The palace was like a tall castle with a number of towers with green or blue flames at the top like the steam of a working facility. The certain of the castle was this large heart symbol with an X cross in the middle and both halves were of different colors, one was blood red with black demonic markings & other side was purple with grey demonic markings. Down below was the unique thing on this castle, it looked like a reflection of the water of the castle but a closer look shows flames and how it was actually the lower part of the palace being very hellish with green flames surrounding the stone part of the castle. And lastly the same heart symbol but upside down and pure purple in color with hits of changing to green color.

This was the Palace of Greed, a kingdom/home built for Maxxon with the grand party starting with an opening performance that would surprise everyone down to Amaryllis and Fizzarolli

On the grand stage, which had the colors of neon green and light blue mixed together before it shined the light down onto two sins to begin the opening performance of the party. We see Asmodeus on the main stage with Maxxon on the sides both having the smoke lowered down to begin the song. 

International Love

"Went from Lust (Greed Ring) To the King of Lust (All around Hell)," Asmodeus started the song. 

"Ayy, ayy," Maxxon got his part started while snapping his fingers to get some flames of green and blue to dance together in different parts on the stage to the palace's dining room. 

"Now we're international, so international. International, so international. Oh yeah (WOO!)"

Then the pair caused a massive flame show and allowed some demon girls to dance in the background to help set the moment down with the following what the King of Lust was saying first.

You can't catch me, boy (Can't catch me, boy)

I'm overseas and about a hundred G's per show

Don't test me, boy (Don't test me, boy)

'Cause I rap with the best for sure

'Til the death of me, cremate my body, and let the ocean have what's left of me

But for now, forget about that

Blow the whistle, baby, you're the referee, babies!

Then Maxxon took the main light and started singing while following the dance beat that Asmodeus began.