Prologue - Part 2

Within a part of the Pride Ring, close to Imp City, we see a number of banks and buildings owned by an Overlord. Of course, there are other banks owned by this Overlord in other parts of Pride Ring reaching to different rings, pushing Mammon's own banks out of the water and shutting down. Granted, the Prince of Greed is used to using others for his own money and is slowly losing them, creating bad outcomes in the Greed Ring. This Overlord, who has gotten the attention of the Prince of Pride, is very cunning, smart, and used to working for his own money. His silver tongue allows him to make others work for or with him, crashing his own wealth and being placed as the one responsible for all of the money & banks in all of Pride. While other rings have only small parts. All under the Morningstar's orders of course, which was a rare thing actually. An Overlord following the orders of the Devil himself. 

The said Overlord, we finally see in his office and sitting in his chair, having a smoke break and looking out his window. He was a sinner demon with features of a jester and lizard mixed with each other, black skin like coal, a white face that seemed like a mask but was actually part of his face, green eyes glowing with a month & teeth with a more yellowish tone, and a good figure. He also has an aura that seems to be beyond common Overlords and greed it seems. Lastly, he had this long lizard-like tail that seemed to swing from side to side. 

His attire was a black business yet jester-themed suit with a three-point jester-themed hat on his head, black shoes, and other jester themes to his attire. 

This was Max Falcone, Overlord in the Pride Ring and a top banker, having this rare ability to make people of a different kind reveal their most hidden desires towards him

"Desire is a greedy thing, no matter what or who you are," Max thought, taking his smoke out and looking at the red sky in Hell, being Pride's daylight. 

And yes, Max was a member of the Falcone Crime Family in Gotham. He was the son of Carmine Falcone and became a victim of one of the Holiday's targets. He was in deep thought as he got a message from Lucifer of a competition taking place at that moment but mainly of his past and started to remember before his death here in Hell. 

Flashback

We see Max in his human appearance with an athletic build, black hair, and green colored of eyes, wearing a good business suit. He was in his chair and talking with someone on his phone. 

"It's done, father. I have those boys sleeping with the fishes tonight," Max said on the phone to his father, the Godfather of Gotham himself. 

"Good, excellent, Max. With those out of the way, Dent won't have the witness in his case against me," Carmine said from his end, in his penthouse's office. 

"Indeed. And I don't see why that sonuva bitch would question drug addicts to be used in his case," Max admitted. 

"That's easy, my son. Dent is willing to do anything to get me behind bars. I got my eyes on him, even at his desk, and set up a wild goose chase for him to follow up on. With the Holiday Killer on the loose, I can't avoid losing anymore, Max. You understand? After tonight, you return back to your safehouse and later to the penthouse building the following days. I can't lose another son," Carmine said, sounding serious and concerned about his son, not wanting to lose another one after Alberto on New Year's Eve/Day.