Chapter 1

Greed Ring 

We see a number of things changing in the Ring of Greed from a shithole and hard-to-breath place to a much better living ring to live in. The aftermath of the performance/contest between the Prince of Greed and Overlord shook Hell to its core from the high and low groups to all rings. Mammon was dealt with for all the troubles he has caused and gave down to stealing the Morningstar's LuLu World for LooLoo Land. 

By using his authority and power, Lucifer forcefully turned Mammon into a scepter/cane, a gift to the new Lord and Prince of Greed, Max also known as Maxxon. That said scepter/cane also holds the power of Mammon inside, adding more of a boost of power for new Sin from already being an Overlord & gaining his status as a prince fully. 

"Still I can't believe this is happening to me. Me? An Overlord, son of one of the notorious crime families in Gotham, and son of a mafia boss to become one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Prince of Greed, huh? I don't know how my father would react to this or anyone really. I really did miss him and everyone...my siren...my cat of the night" Max thought, remembering where he left on his memory line and recalling those good moments that changed a good part of his life. 

Flashback 

"You seem pretty lonely here," The seductive female voice said with a small purr and got Max's attention after he removed the hands covering his eyes to turn to see who was behind, surprising him greatly. 

The said female was a mature woman with long almost wavy black hair, pale skin tone, and also a pair of deep green eyes, looking almost like those of a cat, as well as having a very developed figure that could turn heads in a moment, with wide hips and yet a slim waist, long smooth legs and also a pair of very large breasts.

Her attire was a revealing black dress with black see-through long gloves, leggings, and heels. 

This was Selina Kyle, who was one of the beauties in Gotham and well-known for defending wildlife such as big cats

This was Selina Kyle, who was one of the beauties in Gotham and well-known for defending wildlife such as big cats. She was also secretly known as the thief, Catwoman. 

"Yeah...a little," Max admitted with a shrug of his shoulders, and at the corner of his eye saw Pamela taking Bruce away which meant he could leave but didn't as he often enjoyed the company of Selina. 

Yes, not their first meeting as they met a number of times last year, New Year's Eve/Day and now here we are again.

"Been a while since we met, Selina. Long meetings?" Max guessed. 

"Something like that and protecting the wild cats outside of Gotham has required my attention," Selina informed, being a half lie as she was doing a lot more than that and working on removing the weed in the garden soon. 

"I see," Max said, kind of wishing Selina's company, to be honest, and was about to leave but was stopped. 

"How you are going back to your apartment if you don't have your keys or money?" Selina asked with a teasing smirk and caused Max to stop in his tracks before checking his pockets to find his money & keys were missing. 

Max looked back with his eyes widened to see the black-haired beauty holding what she stole from him. 

"You...you are dangerous, you know that Selina?" Max asked. 

"Do you mind dangerous?" Selina asked with her own walking closer to the teen. 

"At times," Max admitted before blushing at how close Selina became to him and her cleavage becoming more seeable. 

"Well let's see~" 

End Flashback 

"Well, someone has been having a lustful flashback~," A male voice teased, getting Max out of his memory line and looked up to see who was in his office, being the Prince of Lust himself, Asmodeus. 

Max blinked a few times and saw that Asmodeus was in the living room of the mansion belonging to the new Prince of Greed. 

"Asmodeus? Sorry, I didn't hear you coming in. Just been thinking of things lately," Max said, rubbing the back of his head. 

"Old flames or lustful times?" Asmodeus asked as he smelled that scent of passion and luts from Max, most likely having a memory line on that before he died or something. 

"Hmm pretty much both," Max shrugged his shoulder and saw no easy to lie about to the embodiment of lust. 

"Mhmm-hmm. Also, I noticed some changes around here in Greed of late," Asmodeus pointed out, looking at the window to see the number of old buildings being removed for new ones and chemicals being safely removed from the ring. 

"Of course, a good progress of changing the shity places down with new hotels, casinos, and even dealing markets where demons could make their business and either gain or lose money. You know? That sort of thing," Max informed. 

"Of course, of course," Asmodeus agreed with a nod of his head and liked the changes coming around in the Greed Ring. And was very happy to no long deal with that piece of shit, Mammon. 

"Oh, a little Bee told me about you hosting a party of you becoming a prince in Greed," Asmodeus added, being the main reason why he came here. 

This caused Max to raise an eyebrow before it clicked to him who this Bee was and one fit that theme after all. Made sense for the Princess of Gluttony to know about parties and so on before everyone. 

"Ah, I was thinking of inviting the sins to the welcome party but not sure who would take it," Max said, knowing that doing a good party and performance can help boost his image by changing more things in Greed Ring. 

"True. Though I think some of them will come. Beelzebub for sure as she has been talking about that party in Greed quite often," Asmodeus said as he knew that the Princess of Gluttony would come to that party for sure.

"You don't say," Max smirked a bit, knowing he had to impress a lady it seems, and something he was known for. 

"I do say. Now why I am here, well I was wondering if this party needs some kind of colorful and art-style help," Asmodeus said, being curious about the new Prince of Greed and wanting to see if the pair could make a better relationship than the last one. 

Prince of Lust had heard rumors of the Overlord and could tell he was a top businessman. So it never hurts to try and ask. 

"I think I could use the help," Max admitted, getting the three-faced smile from the prince. 

This may be the start of a beautiful friendship down the line.