Chapter 5

"Now to make a communal you are going to need a budget founding and balance. The equipment like cameras and such will come here this afternoon with one of my loan sharks needing some paperwork filled out, for movie safety. Now crew...I think Alastor might have a few to pull some strings on that," Maxxon explained, telling Charlie at the table with Vaggie sitting next to her, Alastor on stand-by, and other staff in the lobby to listen to this. 

"True, I got some strings to pull and limbs too," Alastor smirked in agreement. 

"Hence why no crew members. And also there's another to talk about for the hotel," Maxxon said, bringing out another paperwork as he was going to have Charlie sign a few things to help her out on getting this hotel up and running. 

Unlike Alastor who was doing this for his entertainment to watch demons struggle and such. Maxxon was curious about this and wondered if it was possible to redeem/save demons to avoid those damn Angels whipping them out. He also was informed by Lucifer that a certain winged fucker and his true reasons for wanting to kill demons for stupid reasons just to get Lilith all to himself. And so, that's another pigeon on his shit list. 

And no, Maxxon is not looking to redeem himself to be one of those damn pigeons. He was happy with the position he was in and one of the Seven Deadly Sins. He was curious to see if some demons could find redemption though and might solve the problem with Adam & his crew down the line one day. 

Charlie was surprised by this support from Prince of Greed, well new sin of Greed, and was reasonable, to be honest. She still couldn't wrap her head around it but wasn't against this massive support and read the papers this time around. 

"What kind of talk?" Charlie asked, curious about this. 

"Personal insurance for the hotel and staff of course. As for making this kind of hotel and having an Overlord like Alastor, there are going to be some bitter enemies from both Angels & Demons alike. You all will need all of those insurances and if one of those Overlords or Angels even dare damage a penny's worth on the building or anyone in the hotel...well, I will step. Sometimes when the clown comes out of the box, it's a punch in the face rather than a joke," Maxxon smirked after his explanation and was very reasonable while showing the insurance papers with all of the names to the Princess of Hell much to hers and everyone's surprise. 

"Fair enough," Alastor agreed with a shrug of his shoulders and didn't see a problem with that actually but would be interesting to see his new interest in entertainment in action. 

"I umm...yeah that's very reasonable. But...why?" Charlie asked. 

"Why what?" Maxxon asked back, getting another cigar out of his coat, and snapped his fingers to get a green flame to light up the cigar before putting the flame out.  

"Why help me with all of this and personal insurance for the hotel to everyone here?" Charlie asked, wondering what the Strongest Sinner/New Sin to do all of that. 

"Mhmm because I want to and am curious if you can help save some demons in Hell. Some of them...are just lost souls or pushed down into Hell due to their background and can't enter into Heaven. So I am very curious about what you can do, Charlie," Maxxon honestly explained as he put out his cigar since he had a feeling he shouldn't smoke in here anymore, being true, and would see how this goes down while he is not looking for redemption as he was happy for who he is.  

With a look from Vaggie, Angel & Husk quietly left while dragging Nifity to leave some space so that the Princess of Hell would react to the King of Greed's support. 

"Well, this is unexpected. Hmm, I wonder who taught this new Lord of Greed. Oh, now what's this? How interesting" Alastor thought with a smirk as he looked at the window to see a certain shadow surrounding it before it disappeared and caused more curiosity in the said Sinner to Sin now.