Chapter 4

Pride Ring 

Maxxon was wrong about one thing. The meeting didn't happen to his surprise. Lucifer had to channel the meeting due to hmm...well shall we see his wife him called for date night?  And was best to not interrupt that date night. Leviathan is kind of enough to have the meeting be basic and end on a good note while reminding the Sins that the annual yet yearly New Year's Eve event with certain Angels is coming about. 

This made Maxxon frown and never like that annual event. He had only been in Hell for a short while but the topic of Angels and that annual event was a rotten thing to many demons/sinners' mouths. It is not taboo to say but rather a topic that many earthborn sinners and normal sinners have to deal with in the Pride Ring. Overlords, like himself, fought tooth to nail to get where they were and stand on top of their followers getting those bunkers but those of less status, poor, and so on, not so lucky. 

Now we see Maxxon in his dark green personal yet costume car, driving through the streets in Pentagram City, heading to the location of wanting to see this specific hotel that came to his mind. He wanted to check it and meet the Princess of Hell herself, see what she liked. He already met Mona, so he was curious. 

Of course, the Prince of Greed could have a limbo to drive him around but likes to drive by himself and check things out for himself. He was going to see this hotel that was open for redeeming sinners to help with a problem those bastards pigeons were causing. 

Driving through Imp City and more into Pentagram City towards the location where the hotel was located, caused Maxxon to remember how far he got here as one of the Deadly Sins. Back then he was lost and confused when becoming a Sinner, with nowhere else to go but didn't allow himself to be weak and build himself up as an Overlord. 

"It's been a while but short and good to where I am now. Let's see what this hotel has to offer," Maxxon thought before driving up and parked his car outside the hotel with some Demon Sinners - a small family of cannibals. 

The three cannibals froze in fear of seeing the new Lord of Greed who just so happened to be the Strongest Sinner in Pride and walking to the hotel. Maxxon smirked a bit, lightning for another smoke, and snapped his fingers in his right hand to have a green portal by his side. He then grabbed something out of the portal and showed some fresh meat, belonging to load sharks in Greed that failed to follow his new direction in his ring now. 

The family of cannibals eyes widen shock and hunger to see such a new form of meat to try out. 

"Enjoy my fellow sinners and let Rose know that I send my greetings," Maxxon said, handing the trio their dinner and leaving for them to enjoy the fish for once. 

Now Maxxon was no cannibal but knew two certain Overlords who were cannibals and often was able to smuggle some new kind of meat for the one that sold that meat to different cannibals around the Pride Ring. Anyway back to the main topic at hand. 

The Lord of Greed was able to get past the hotel staff who were talking among themselves and handling a few things it seems, not even noticing someone walked in. He also heard something going on in the lobby and on TV with a certain male yet demonic radio voice that got his attention. 

"Soooo what do you think," That said demon was a slim, dapper sinner demon with beige-colored skin, and usually had a broad smile full of sharp, yellow teeth. 

This demon's attire was a red pinstripe coat with dark-red lapels piped with white, which is ragged along the bottom hem. Underneath this, he wears a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest, and long black dress pants with matching bright red cuffs. He also wears a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye.