Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ

Beginne am Anfang

"Sorry, but no." He says. He stands up and opens the door to let the teens out. Each one filing out of the room. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

Luisa and Anna make a beeline for the door. The two heading straight to Anna's car.

______________________________________

"Luisa, you're smart." Stiles says stopping the girl as she walked down the hall.

"Depends on who you ask."

"Please tell Scott that he should not talk to Kira." Stiles says pointing beside her. Luisa turns just as Kira walks away from her locker.

"Why not ?" Luisa frowns turning back to them.

"Because-"

"What if she's like me ?" Scott asks

"That girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity. She's not like you." Stiles says. Luisa looks up at Scott as he passes by her.

_______________________________________

Luisa turns to Anna as they sit in class.

"Are you going to that party tonight ?" Luisa whispers

Anna looks up, "What party ?"

"The blackout party. The one Danny's hosting."

"No."

Luisa frowns, "Why not ?"

"Because it's lame."

"Lame ?" Luisa chuckles, "It's a glow in the dark party. That's cool."

"Parties aren't my thing." Anna mumbles as she looks back down at her notebook. Luisa sighs.

"Well, I hope you change your mind." Luisa says. Anna looks up at her as she smiles, "I think it'll be fun."

Luisa turns back in her seat. Anna looks down as she taps her pen against her notebook.

______________________________________

Luisa looks around as she stood in the middle of the party. She knew Scott and Stiles were on their way and she saw Allison and Isaac walk in a few minutes ago. She wore a black cropped tank top and had gotten her arms painted when she first walked in.

She pushes through the dancing bodies and gasps as she sees her friends.

"Finally, you guys made it." She yells over the music. Kira and Scott turn to her, but Stiles looked speechless. Luisa noticed a kiss mark on his cheek. "You already got a kiss, dude ?"

"Yeah." He says breathless. He turns to Scott, "It can wait. It can wait."

He disappears into the crowd as Scott chuckles.

"Okay, well, I'll see you guys around then ?" Luisa says. Kira and Scott nod to her, "You should definitely get painted. It's awesome."

Luisa gives them a thumbs up before leaving them alone. She turns as she feels someone grab her arm. "Anna ?"

"I've been here all of 5 minutes and I wanna go." Anna groans

"No, no." Luisa says, "Why are you here ? I thought you said parties weren't your thing."

"They aren't." Anna says as her eyes roam the room. They then land on Luisa, "But you said it would be cool, so I thought I'd check it out."

Anna's heart races as Luisa smiles brightly at her. Luisa takes Anna's hand, "Well, since you're here, let's get you painted."

"What do you mean painted ?" Anna says as her eyes trail up Luisa's arms now noticing the different colored designs on them.

"The glow in the dark paint." Luisa says as they reach the table. She smiles at the girl standing there before grabbing a brush.

"I'm not letting you paint me." Anna scoffs

"What ? Why ?" Luisa frowns

"Because. Isn't it enough that I'm here ?"

"Yeah, but you have to get the full experience." Luisa smiles, "Come on, please ?"

Anna sighs as she looks at Luisa. She definitely did not want to be here. And the paint sounded like an absolute nightmare, but as Luisa looked back at her with sparkling eyes, she couldn't resist.

"Fine." Anna says. Luisa squeals as she dips the brush in some paint. "But only something small."

Luisa nods. At least it was something, "Okay."

Luisa brings the brush up to Anna's cheek. Anna shivers slightly as the bristles touch her cheek. She tried keeping her eyes elsewhere, but they ultimately land on Luisa due to how close she was.

Her eyes search her face. It was no secret that Luisa was a beautiful girl. Anyone with eyes knew that. But as Anna stood there, she noticed the little things about Luisa.

How smooth her skin was, how long her eyelashes were as they kissed her cheeks every time she blinked, how her dimples showed because of the face she made when she was focused.

Anna feels her heart beat faster as Luisa brings a hand up to hold some of her hair back. A few seconds later, Luisa steps back. A huge smile takes over her face.

"Done."

Anna clears her throat, "What'd you draw ?"

"A flower. A lily to be exact." Luisa says setting down the brush. "Now, let's go have fun."

"Fun as in ?" Anna says as she lets Luisa pull her ahead.

"Fun as in dancing." Luisa squeals as they step onto dance floor.

"Oh god." Anna groans

______________________________________