Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things

Start from the beginning

Jay gave a quick gaze to Y/n and then looked at Taehyung while nodding lightly.

Jay: (handing the bag to Namjoon) "No, I came here to give this to Namjoon Hyung."

Namjoon: (taking the bag) "What is this? I guess aunty again cooked something for me to avoid eating out?"

Jay: (smiling) "Yes, and she also gave you a message that if you forget to call her once you reach, then this time, she will really get angry with you."

Namjoon: (nervous chuckle) "That's a scary message."

Jungkook: "Now let's go, Hyung. I need to reach the hospital too."

Namjoon: (waving) "Oh, yes. Bye, everyone. (Kissing Y/n's forehead) Take care, princess."

Y/n: (kissing his cheek) "Bye, Oppa."

Everyone came outside near the car to load the luggage

Everyone came outside near the car to load the luggage. Y/n was standing right beside Namjoon, but Jay didn't even spare a glance at her. She was secretly looking at Jay from time to time, and he finally looked toward her with a cold gaze, staring at her continuously without breaking eye contact. Y/n smiled at him, but he turned his head in the other direction.

Y/n: (in mind) "Still the same nasty face as if the world owed him something."

Jay: (in mind) "I know what you must be thinking, but I don't care. This time I am not giving in for your smile."

Y/n: (in mind) "What's with this ego? You are not even giving me a chance to explain."

Jay: (in mind) "You are more egoistic than me."

Y/n: (in mind) "Fine, if I have more ego than you, then I don't want to try anymore. Wait till the end of the world, but I will not come to talk to you."

Jay: (in mind) (scoff) "I bet you will be the first one to come and talk to me."

Y/n: (in mind) "No, never. Let's see who comes first. Hmmp!!!!"

They both were talking to themselves, knowing what each other must be thinking right now. Jungkook was staring at Y/n, who was lost in her thoughts. Suddenly, Y/n heard Namjoon calling her name, and then Jungkook called her.

Jungkook: (snapping his fingers) "Y/n? Princess? You there?"

Y/n: (coming out of her thoughts) "Oppa? What happened?"

Jimin: (confused) "Everyone is waving bye to Namjoon Hyung, and you are lost in your thoughts."

Y/n looked at the door where everyone's eyes were on her because Namjoon was calling her. She smiled at Namjoon, and he sat in the car on the passenger seat. Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the backseat. Suga started the car, and they all waved goodbye to Namjoon.