Real world

Silas pov:

I opened the car door for little Avery to get in making sure he was buckled before heading to the front seat myself.

Ace got in the drivers seat and started driving to the airport, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Avery shaking a little.

"Hey buddy. What's wrong?" I asked even though I already knew what was wrong.

He didn't respond to me so I reached out a hand to him and he flinched away from me, heart broken. I tried calming him down a little before saying that he doesn't need to be nervous about meeting his brothers.

And I also told him that if any of his brothers even dared lay a hand on him, I'll make sure to shove them in the toilet bowl. (Even though I won't actually do that)

Avery let out a cute laugh and quickly blushes as he realised I was cooing at him. It's not my fault he's so adorable..

Ace pov:

We arrived at the airport and quickly got suited in our private Jett. Making sure that Avery was buckled up real tightly before the Jett took off.

I pulled out my laptop, deciding to do some work before we reach home knowing that I would get distracted by my brothers cooing over Avery.

Avery was moving around a lot so I decided to check up on him. "Avery you okay?" I said giving him a worried look.

He looked at me with those cute eyes and nodded his head, lifting his knees up to his face.

Silas looked at me, signalling me to check our family group. I pulled out my phone to check what was going on.

I think this is Tyson - ACE SOMEONE TOOK MY CLOTHES!!!

Jake- oh my god who in Tarantino would do that?

I think this is Tyson - @JAKE DID YOU TAKE IT?

Tyson - it was Jake. Why would you even take someone else's clothes?

Jake - ITS NOT MEEEEE TYSON, IT WAS CASON!

Cason - dude I'm not even home....

Me - Jake give Ezra back his clothes.

Silas - or face the consequences😎

Me - I wasn't going to say that but okay.

I think this is Tyson - GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW  OR IM BREAKING YOUR DOOR DOWN!

Jake - FINE I'LL GIVE IT BACK. STOP BEING SUCH A MEANIE.🥺

Tyson - can you guys shut up I'm trying to text someone

Silas - your boyfriend??😏😏

Tyson - NO! I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT GAY

I think this is Tyson - @Jake I took your snacks😂😂

Jake - that's it. I'm changing your group contact name into meanie beanie weanie Ezra Deanie

Meanie beanie weanie Ezra Deanie - 😡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at how dumb all my brothers are before putting my phone back into my pocket.

I decided to rest on the last few hours home, I took a quick peek at Avery making sure he was still sound asleep.

Silas was still on his phone texting in that forsaken rat infested group. He smiled as he recorded a voice message telling my brothers that i was gonna confiscate their phones if they won't stop fighting over who would be the first to introduce themselves to Avery.

I laid down on the custom made bed and started thinking about life from now on, how it would change our whole life story by just bringing back Avery.

How dad would be so happy we finally found him, it's sad dad wasn't here to see Avery one last time...

I thought of all the happy memories of dad with us. The time our family was "still" a family, before closing my eyes.