My brothers

Ace pov:::

Working must be the worst shit that I have to do other than managing my family, being the mafia boss doesn't mean you get to relax and drink wine all day long.

Being the mafia boss takes up the time for your family and physical health, but I'm not going to complain. As the eldest of 6 brothers... well.. it used to be 6, but my youngest brother. Avery, got kidnapped when he was 2. And that was 10 years ago. We all miss him dearly. Just imagining what those people are doing to him. Or if he's even alive at all. It makes me sad that I couldn't save him, It makes me fail as an older brother.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I lost hope on searching for him around 3 years ago. But of course I would never give up completely. He is our baby brother and we would never ever stop searching for him

I'm getting carried away by all the thoughts I didn't even notice my phone ringing, I quickly picked it up and answered. It was an unknown number, I swear if it's another scammer I will literally hunt them down.

"Hello? Who's speaking." I said with a raspy voice. Checking my watch making sure I have enough time to make it to dinner after this call.

"Hello sir. Are you ace Jackson?" The lady asked.

"Yes, I am." I said. Confused as to how she knew my name. "Who are you?" I asked the lady again.

"Ah. Sorry, Im Annabeth, I'm a doctor at the Presbyterian Hospital in New York. The reason I called is because we think that we've located your brother. Avery?" As those words came out of her mouth, I immediately sat up straight and spoke in a more serious tone.

"Are you sure that's him? Did you do a DNA test?"

"Yes, we did carry out a DNA test to check if he's had any living relatives and you're the closest one. If you do not want to be averys guardian, then we will place him in an adoption centre."

Why would I not want my baby brother?! "Of course I want him! I'll be arriving tomorrow. And thank you for keeping him safe." I thanked her and ended the call with a ginormous smile stretched across my face.

My baby brother is safe after all.

I quickly walk to the living room where I told my brothers to gathered in,

"What's with the smile hmm? Found a new girlfriend?" Jake said, jokingly.

"He wouldn't find one that easily right? I mean, he's not THAT handsome?" Ezra said.

"Guys guys, shut up and listen. I got some important news to share with you all." I said with excitement laced in my voice.

"What is it?" Asked Cason.

"We found Avery."

"YOU FOUND WHO?" Ezra yelled.

"YOUR LYING" Jake said. Trying hard not go break down sobbing.

WHERE IS HE? Cason asked?

"MY BABY?" Silas shouted, standing up.

"Okay" Tyson said. Continuing the game he was playing earlier.

Maybe this is why I don't get girls. I sighed, Pushing each of them back down before returning back to my spot.

"Calm down guys, I'm heading off to bring him home after dinner, and no. You guys can't come, we might scare him if we all go. So Silas is coming with me. Cason you take care of them and Jake. Stop pulling your face down, you're scaring my girls away.

As expected, everyone except Tyson tried persuading me to bring them along. Of course I said no, seeing the mad pouty faces they make always made me smile.

"Silas. Can you pack some of Jake's old clothings?" I asked. "I'm afraid avery would have nothing to wear except a hospital gown."

"Alright. I'll bring his special bear that he always likes to cuddle with too."

After everything was set. Me and Silas quickly ate dinner and headed out to bring Avery home. But not before Silas gave everyone kisses on the cheek. Yes, including Cason.