Ming Ye secretly remembered this matter in his heart.

I feel that something must have happened to the young man at Silver Moon Villa.

Yao Hui was worried that the young man would have such a big reaction.

Ming Ye considered it carefully and said, "Do you want to come with me?"

"Of course."

Rong Li said without hesitation. After all, he hadn't been there for a long time, so it was time to catch up.

But he said to Ming Ye: "Of course I will be where you are." After hearing Rong Li's words

, Ming Ye's suspicions disappeared for a moment. , he coughed lightly.

When he said these words, he felt something different for some reason.

Ming Ye felt a slight heat on his face. He didn't say anything, just nodded.

Silver Moon Villa.

Silver Moon Villa, which used to be known for its simplicity and low-keyness, was now covered with red silk and satin, and it was full of joy.

People walking around were like Ming Ye, either coming to congratulate or just joining in the fun.

After all, this is a rare scene.

Ming Ye handed the invitation letter to the gatekeeper.

The younger brother finally opened the invitation letter, looked at it, glanced at Ming Ye again, and then said: "Please invite me over there."

Rong Li just wanted to follow Ming Ye, but when he was about to step in, the gatekeeper stopped him Stopped.

"This monk, please show me your invitation letter."

Rong Li raised his eyes and glanced at the man, but said nothing.

The brother shuddered subconsciously, feeling that the look in his eyes made people feel chilled in his heart.

As soon as Ming Ye said this, he immediately turned around and explained to the gatekeeper: "This, this is my attendant, and he is with me." Rong Li, who

suddenly became passive and became an attendant, lowered his face slightly. .

After a while, he became a servant?

After hearing what Ming Ye said, the gatekeeper immediately let Rong Li in as if he had accomplished some task.

Rong Li glanced at Ming Ye and walked ahead.

Missing his majestic Demon Lord, he could only enter Silver Moon Villa as a servant in the end, and this place was the place he hated the most.

There was a feeling of suffocation in my heart instantly, a very suffocating feeling.

Young Ming Ye's hurried pace and slightly angry look showed that he was unhappy.

He quickly took two steps to catch up with Rong Li, and Ming Ye coaxed softly: "That was just a temporary measure, okay? I'm so angry."

Rong Li glanced at Ming Ye and said nothing.

It was obvious that he was still angry like this.

Ming Ye thought for a while and shouted behind Rong Li: "You are my wife, Long Sheath Tan Yin!

Ming Ye's words suddenly came from behind, and the voice was so loud that Rong

Li was instantly startled and found out Someone was already looking in their direction.