Chapter 67

Pei Du sneered, "How can I respect someone who wants my life?"

One of the two said, "If you want to blame me, blame you. He has a face that His Highness the Crown Prince hates."

Pei Du's eyes flashed slightly when he heard this.

A face that disgusts His Highness the Crown Prince.

This sentence is very subtle.

Why on earth did his face allow the prince to care about a nobody like him?

At this time, the man saw that Pei Du had revealed a flaw, and he quickly attacked.

Over there, Pei Du was still immersed in those words and didn't notice the person coming from behind.

Feng Yunjing, who was next to him, noticed it, and the young man's heart suddenly tightened.

He stood in front of Pei Du without thinking twice.

The sword scratched the side of the young man's neck, and drops of blood spattered out.

Fortunately, Pei Du came to his senses in time and pulled the young man behind him, leaving only a scratch on his neck.

Pei Du glanced at the young man, his eyes filled with seriousness that he had never seen before.

He didn't expect that the young man would be so reckless about his own safety.

He originally wanted to say something, but the person coming from the other side interrupted his thoughts.

Pei Du is now only irritated and angry.

Suddenly, the two people saw that Pei Du's strength surged by two points, and even their combined strength could not match him.

In the end, the two fled in panic.

Pei Du sheathed his sword.

He just looked at Feng Yunjing quietly without saying a word.

Feng Yunjing felt uncomfortable when Pei Du looked at him like this. He asked with a guilty conscience: "What's wrong?"

Pei Du thought of the incident just now. If his actions hadn't been timely, the sharp The blade of the sword will definitely pierce the young man's slender neck.

When he thought of this, Pei Du felt an emotion spread in his heart that he couldn't explain.

Just very angry.

"Do you know how dangerous it was just now?" Pei Du asked sharply.

Hearing Pei Du's question, Feng Yunjing was slightly stunned, then smiled, "I know."

Pei Du became even more angry when he saw that the young man was still laughing.

I feel that young people don't take their own lives seriously.

"Since you know, why are you still standing in front of me?"

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du's dark eyes, which contained emotions he couldn't see clearly.

He thought it was probably because he was worried about him.

Pei Du saw the young man blinking at him, with the corners of his lips slightly raised.

The young man's words also reached his ears clearly:

"It's precisely because I know the danger that I have to stand in front of you."

He really didn't want to experience the powerlessness he had felt before.

Feng Yunjing thought.

Pei Du was stunned for a moment and instantly understood the meaning of the young man's words.