Pei Du, who had been somewhat silent, suddenly asked:

"Since Ming Ye has become the prince of this fairy world, why does he still collude with the demons? What is he doing for?"

Jing Mo poured himself a cup of tea without caring. Authentic:

"Then how do I know? Maybe the former Crown Prince is not satisfied with just being a Crown Prince, but wants to be the Immortal Emperor?"

He sipped his tea and glanced at Pei Du. The more he looked at him, the more he felt. Inexplicably, he sensed an extraordinary temperament from Pei Du.

Although Pei Du's current cultivation level is only at the stage of becoming a god.

He believed that his vision of people was correct, just like when he saw Feng Yunjing, he believed that he would be extraordinary.

Pei Du no longer dwells on this. The purpose of the system mission may be to let him find out about this matter, so he still needs to continue exploring.

He turned to ask, "What about Rong Li?"

Jing Mo was drinking tea leisurely there. When he heard Pei Du mention this name, he quickly swallowed the tea in his mouth and looked at him in surprise. Pei Du:

"How come you even know this person?"

"Is there any problem?" Pei Du raised his eyes slightly, looked at Jing Mo, and asked calmly.

"No, no." Jing Mo continued: "It's just that the person who colluded with Ming Ye and the demon clan was the demon king Rong Li. Otherwise, the Emperor of Heaven would not have been so angry at that time and ignored his immortal prince. Face."

"What else?" Pei Du continued to ask.

Jing Mo spread his hands and said, "No, I've told you everything I know." "

After all, these things are taboos in the fairy world. Most people don't dare to mention them. As for Demon Lord Rongli, I think you are the most So I can go to the demon clan to investigate, they know better than me."

After leaving Immortal Jingmo's residence, they returned to Lingxu Immortal Mansion.

Pei Du thought about what Jing Mo said.

What he can know so far is that the disappearance of Ming Ye and Rong Li must be related to Ming Ye jumping off the Immortal Killing Platform.

And whether they are lost or reincarnated is a question.

And regarding that point, regarding the matter of colluding with the demons, Pei Du, who thought he could become the prince of the immortal world, would not be so short-sighted and would lose everything he had just for this moment.

And from this incident, it can be seen that the person who benefited the most was definitely the current prince.

Pei Du felt that he had some conspiracy theories.

But don't rule out all possibilities.

Feng Yunjing saw Pei Du thinking deeply and did not disturb him.

But his gaze swept across Pei Du's profile inch by inch.

The eyes under the man's sharp eyebrows seemed to be filled with stars, making him seem to be addicted to them accidentally. Under the high bridge of his nose, his pale thin lips were pressed tightly.

Feng Yunjing couldn't help but think of the kiss three years ago.

Suddenly he came back to his senses and thought: What is he thinking?