But now that he saw Pei Du, he seemed to want to cry out all his grievances.

It's like the person in front of him is all he relies on.

Pei Du watched the young man bit his lip slightly but said nothing. He sighed slowly and looked at the young man's eyes that were getting clearer after being soaked in tears.

"It's all my fault for not coming back earlier." He said, pretending to blame himself.

When Feng Yunjing heard what Pei Du said, he quickly shook his head, "It's not your fault."

Finally, Feng Yunjing gradually calmed down the excitement in his heart.

Only then did he recall that he had shed tears just now without any purpose. He had clearly promised that he would become stronger to protect Pei Du, but how could a strong man shed tears casually?

There was silence in the air for a moment, and everyone's eyes fell uniformly on where Pei Du and Feng Yunjing were standing.

Yang Tianhan looked at those surprised eyes. Even though they were not looking at him, he still wanted to shrink himself into a ball and minimize his presence.

Immortal Lord Yunjing, in the three years since he ascended to the Immortal Realm, has never shown any emotion beyond normal emotions. He has always been indifferent, except when facing cultivation, when he was a little fanatical.

By the way, there is another person, when mentioning this person, Immortal Yunjing will become a little different from usual, and this person is the person that Immortal Yunjing has been looking for for a long time.

Could this person be the rightful owner?

Pei Du and Feng Yunjing were surrounded by curious eyes.

After all, this is a very rare scene.

Pei Du looked at the curious eyes around him and raised his eyebrows slightly.

I didn't expect that everyone in this fairy world would still be so gossipy.

As soon as Feng Yunjing noticed the probing eyes of the people around him, he turned to look at those people with warning in his eyes.

At this moment, the young man seemed to have truly obtained the Immortal Lord Yunjing, and everything that had happened before was just an illusion.

These people immediately withdrew their gaze.

Seeing that no one was staring at Pei Du anymore, Feng Yunjing withdrew his gaze with some satisfaction.

"Let's go back."

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du with eager eyes, and carefully tugged on Pei Du's sleeves, as if he was afraid that Pei Du would suddenly disappear. .

Pei Du looked at the young man's pitiful puppy-like eyes and nodded with a smile.

It wasn't until Pei Du and Feng Yunjing left the Immortal Lords Conference that Yang Tianhan felt like he was waking up from a dream.

He never thought that this random person he met would be the person that Immortal Lord Yunjing was looking for. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, countless people looked at him with burning eyes.

Yang Tianhan:? ? ?

What's happening here.

"Tell me, do you know that person?" The person who spoke had a serious look on his face.

Yang Tianhan was so frightened that he was suddenly speechless, thinking that this was some enemy of Pei Du.

As a result, the next second, the man's face was smiling like a flower, and he started to ask in a gossipy manner: "Is that man Yunjing Xianjun Taoist monk? Or something..."