26 - Hot Tub Halloween || Part 2

3rd Person POV

Poppy burst into the Slytherin Common Room in a huff, and stormed over to the fireplace.

"Poppy, what's wrong?" Sebastian shot up from the couch, where he was sitting with Ominis. A very drunk Imelda was rolling around on the floor in front of them.

"I don't know what to do about Juliet!" Poppy flailed her arms, her voice quivering as if she was about to cry.

"Come here, darling," Ominis reached out for her, and pulled her in for a hug. He stroked her hair as she melted into him. "What happened? Did you two have a fight?"

"No," Poppy squeaked. "Not really."

"What is going on?" Sebastian implored, impatiently.

"She... she's... well, I don't know quite how to put this," Poppy stuttered.

"Lemme guess," Imelda slurred, attempting to sit up. "She's making out with my ex?"

Sebastian threw his drink down angrily and grabbed his wand.

"Sebastian, wait," Poppy pleaded. "Please go easy on her... she's just... kind of making a fool of herself, flaunting herself in front of Garreth – but she's had quite a bit to drink. She's acting out and... I just don't want her making a big mistake with him, you know?" she sniffled.

"Yes, I know what she's like when she drinks. And Weasley is an opportunist. I'm going to save her from him... and from herself," Sebastian said, his voice filled with determination.

"They haven't made out or anything..." Poppy added.

"Yet," Imelda scoffed.

"That's it," Sebastian growled, storming to the door. "Ominis come, I might need back up," he yelled over his shoulder.

Ominis sighed. "Somehow I knew we'd get dragged into this blasted party."

"I've GOT to see this," Imelda said with glee, stumbling as she followed Sebastian out the door.

Ominis held Poppy's hand tightly. "Lead the way, sweetie."

***

When the four of them arrived at the Prefect's Bathroom door, after sneaking through the halls under the disillusionment charm, they waited for the coast to clear. Removing the spell and coming back into sight, Imelda pointed out that they needed to dress for the party. She cast her wand over the boys and then herself and Poppy – dressing the boys in short swim trunks, adorning the tiniest bikini on herself, and shrinking the size of Poppy's bikini she was already wearing – much to her chagrin.

"Jules can be such a tool when she's drunk. What the hell are we walking into here?" Ominis cautioned.

"Please don't make a scene, Sebastian," Poppy said nervously, ignoring Ominis. "Juliet will kill me."

"Not before I kill that ginger fuck," Sebastian seethed.

Poppy clapped her hands over her face.

"Haven't you learnt anything from romcoms, Poppy?" Imelda nudged the Hufflepuff.

"Umm... make grand gestures, it's always ok to interrupt a wedding..." she answered sarcastically.

"You have to FIGHT for your love!" Imelda threw her fist in the air dramatically.

"Oh for Merlin's sake Reyes, don't give him any more stupid ideas," Ominis groaned. "Let's just get this over with shall we?" 

He opened the door for them, holding his breath for the scene that was likely to unfold.