14 - Slytherin Vs Gryffindor

Juliet's POV

I woke up with a start the next morning.

Did I really just sleep with Sebastian last night?

I looked around to take in my surroundings, and then looked down at myself. Yep, I was in Sebastian's room. In his house. Naked. I had given in last night and I let him fuck me. The most infuriating part was that it was... incredible... and the mere recollections of what happened between us were making my heart flutter.

This couldn't be happening... I'm stronger than this!

My mouth went dry as I realised what I'd done. As if I willed it into existence, I realised there was a full glass of water beside the bed. I grabbed it and downed it all. I looked over at Sebastian, who was lying on his stomach, his face half buried in the pillow, his mouth slightly open. God he looked so adorable when he was sleeping. His messy brown hair, his toned back, the light dusting of freckles across his nose and cheeks... everything about him made my heart palpitate...

Stop it!

Part of me wanted to snuggle back down in bed with him, and let him spoon me again. And the other part of me wanted to slap him and run away. Before I could make my mind up, he rolled onto his back and looked up at me groggily, a satisfied smile stretching across his lips.

"Morning, gorgeous," he croaked.

I scowled at him and crossed my arms across my bare chest, making him furrow his brows at me.

"What's wrong?" he reached out to cup my cheek. I turned away from him. "Jules? Are you ok?"

"No I'm not ok, Sebastian," I spat. "This is so messed up... how the hell could you have taken advantage of me like that?"

Silence fell between us, I felt his body stiffen beside me. I looked back at him... his face was crestfallen.

"Take advantage of you?" his voice cracked with emotion. "Jules, I... I thought you were completely sober... Oh my god... I'm so sorry... I never would have..."

"Of course I was sober," I interrupted him.

He looked confused. "How did I take advantage of you, exactly?"

I sighed. "Because... I was on a high from being at the concert. And then you lured me here. You had it all planned out, didn't you?"

"C'mon, Jules," he groaned in frustration, sitting upright. "What happened last night was just as unexpected for me as it was for you. And it was completely mutual."

I swung my legs out of the bed to get up to leave, when I felt his hand grip firmly onto my wrist, pulling me back onto the bed. "Wait..." his voice held a trace of hurt. "Please don't leave on this note. Can we talk this out, over coffee?"

I hesitated. That sounded like a rational, mature thing to do. But I was feeling too angry.

"There's nothing to talk about, Sebastian. You won your stupid little bet. So go brag to your boys. I have to go..." I stood up, and quickly got dressed in my clothes from the night before, which were piled on the floor beside the bed.

"Jules, don't be like this," he pleaded. "I won't tell anyone what happened between us... And please, please, can we move on from the bet? It was so stupid and I've apologised a thousand times. Last night was... magical. I want to experience that again with you..."

"We can't do this again," I said bluntly as I walked toward the bedroom door. "Just because we had sex, doesn't mean we're ok..."

I wanted so badly to look back at him, but I couldn't trust myself not to jump into his arms. So I left without another word.