25 - Hot Tub Halloween || Part 1

Juliet's POV

"Don't you two do anything other than have sex?" Ominis whined, taking a big swig of coffee. He'd been staying in the Undercroft for a few nights to give us some privacy, and clearly he hadn't been sleeping too well. "Why don't you spend some quality time together. Go on a mission or something."

I'd been going to Sebastian's dorm after class every day this week, with the intention of catching up on study and homework, but not quite making it past dipping my quill in my ink pot before... well, Sebastian dipped his 'quill' in my 'ink pot'... if you catch my drift.

"We spent over a year fluffing around doing silly little missions, Ominis," Sebastian scoffed. "Surely you must understand... we have a LOT of sex to catch up on."

"Sebastian!" I squealed, slapping his arm. He chuckled in response, draping his arm around my shoulders and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh don't act so coy, Jules," Ominis teased, making me blush. "I've been exposed to your shenanigans enough this week, against my will might I add... Sebastian, what happened to hanging your tie over the door knob? We had a system, a great system that always worked well for us..."

We had been a little sloppy when it came to privacy... poor Ominis.

Sebastian shrugged.

Before I could take a mouthful of my breakfast, Imelda came storming in, plopping herself down across from us, flanked by Violet and Grace.

"Imelda," Sebastian nodded curtly to greet her.

Ominis grimaced. And I could feel my eyes narrow.

I still wasn't over it with Imelda. She had been shit-talking about me behind my back, and I was done. Extremely done.

Imelda smiled at Sebastian, and then shot a dirty look at me. "So, I assume you're going to my ex-boyfriend's party tonight, huh?"

"Of course I'm going to Garreth's party tonight," I smirked at her. "We're friends, after all."

"Pfft... 'friends'," she scoffed. "Sure."

"You're seriously going to a sweaty hot tub party hosted by Gryffindors?" Sebastian shot me a look of disdain.

"Yes, Sebastian, I am. We've talked about this..."

"Ugh, I didn't think you were serious," he sulked.

"You're invited too, you know," I placed my hand on his thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I could think of a thousand other things I'd rather do with my night," he said, sticking his nose in the air.

I looked over at Ominis, who was purposefully looking the other way. "Om, you'll come with me, won't you?"

"I'd rather gouge my eyes out," he quipped, not even turning to face me.

Sebastian cackled. "Wouldn't make much difference, mate..."

Ominis whipped around and punched him in the arm. Hard.

"Ow!" Sebastian rubbed his arm. "I suppose I'd rather gouge my eyes out too, be way more bearable than seeing Weasley in a swimsuit."

Violet giggled, and quickly stopped when no-one else joined in. The tension in the air between us all was palpable.

"Sebastian, do you and Ominis want to hang out with the girls and I tonight?" Imelda leant over the table, talking in a sickly sweet voice.

Sebastian glanced sideways at me, and smirked. "Sure."