Fight

After sometime Karan backed off but before he could let go his hold he pecked her lips once more.
Teja was standing there still from shock still processing what has just happened.

Not only her but all the other girls were in shock as well. Some already left crying other were frozen with their mouths wide open in shock.

But no one can match the turmoil of Varun he was shocked angry confused all at same time.

Varun - You can't kiss any girl like this.

Karan (holding his rage and not looking at Varun but his eyes only on Tejasswi) - No, of course I can't but I can kiss my wife.

And he looked at Varun and gave him back off look.

Varun- what..!? Wife...!!??? How's that even possible?

But Karan held still frozen Teja's hand and dragged her along with him without paying anymore attention to anyone else.

Varun- this isn't true right?

Adaa- it is true. That's why I was stopping you.

Varun - but how come I don't know about this before.

Adaa- before today no one knew as it was a secret but now everyone knows, all thanks to  you.

There was chaos in whole college with this news. Some girls even fainted

In car-

Whole ride was silent as Karan was still angry and Tejasswi was still processing the whole thing.

They reached home and Karan marched straight to his room and Teja followed him.
He was still so pissed that he picked up the night lamp to smash it but stopped seeing Teja there.

Teja- what was that?

Karan (angrily shouting) - not now Tejasswi.

Teja- what did I do? Why are you shouting at me.

Karan - I am not saying you did anything but I am super pissed right now.

Teja- now because of you everyone knows that we are married.

Karan (smirking and taking a step closer to her, in slight sensual voice)- that's a good thing now I won't have to stay away from you.

Teja- how will i face everyone tomorrow? What all they would be thinking? YOU EVEN KISSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

They were fighting for the first time after their marriage and it was so normal because in their head and heart they had both accepted each other

Karan (a little awkwardly)- oh that!.. Well it just happened

Teja glared at him.

Karan - it was good though.

Teja- what?

Karan- kiss. It was good, (taking one more step towards her) awesome in fact.

Teja- Are you serious? I am serious. We decided to keep it secret right? Then why.....
And she was just ranting about same thing and Karan was well not listening but was admiring her lost in his la la land.

Tejasswi looked at him and see him lost she got even more angry. She picked up a pillow and threw it at Karan, he snapped out of his thoughts.

Karan- hey! Why are you hitting me?

Tejasswi took another pillow and again hit him.

Karan- so you want pillow fight?

Karan climbed on bed and picked up a pillow to defend himself. Teja also climbed after him and keep hitting with a pillow. Suddenly Teja lost balance and fell on Karan, now they both were lying on bed with Karan below her. She was trying to get up but Karan was not letting her.
He slowly slide his hand across her waist and as his fingers touched her bare waist she stopped struggling and looked straight into his eyes.
In one swift motion Karan flipped them now Tejasswi was below him and he was hovering over her still looking deep into her eyes.
She once again tried to free herself but Karan kept holding her in place and he slowly lowered his face. As their nose touched the entire world for them faded it was just those two in that moment. She look him in his eyes and he without wasting any second captured her lips in a kiss.
He bit her lip making her open her mouth and he slid his tongue into her mouth. Finally she gave in to the kiss and let him explore her mouth and kissed him back.
After what felt like an eternity he break the kiss and again looking into her eyes he confessed

Karan- I love you Tejasswi

Teja blushed at his sudden confession.
He rubbed his nose down her cheeks to her ears and whispered
Karan- i want a reply sweetie
And he bit her earlobe earning a moan from her

Teja- I love you too Karan

And he kissed her again...

______
For the first time i am keeping a target let's see if I am able to meet my commitment as you meet yours.
Target- 250 likes

Also do share views in comments ✌🏻