Prince's Secret

Next morning-

Tejasswi got discharged as her vitals were normal now. Her hand was just in a cast to restrict wrist movement.
Karan didn't even let her walk a single step and carried her all the time till he laid down on her bed comfortably.

Teja- it's my wrist that's in bandage not my leg.

Karan didn't replied and just keep tucking her in the bed making duvet adjust.
He then came and laid beside Teja, hugging her by her waist and keep his head on the crook of her neck.

Teja- what happened?

Karan - nothing just want to be with you.

Teja placed her hand on his arm and she could feel him crying.

Teja- what happened Karan? Look at me.

And tears started forming in her eyes seeing him cry.

Teja- why are you crying?

Karan- why are you crying?

Both chuckled at each other's words.

Teja- i am sorry it was my fault. I should have been more careful.

Karan- no don't say that it's not your fault. It's mine. Your parents married you to me in a hope that I will keep you safe. And I failed.

Teja- shhh....you didn't failed. It was you who got me back.

Karan- but..

Teja didn't let him finish and placed her palm on his lips.

Teja- don't think about it. We both are okay and safe. And I feel secure just by being your wife.

This was the first time she addressed her as his wife and took proud in it. His heart fluttered. He kissed her palm very lightly.
Teja blushed and quickly withdrew her hand but he caught it and pulled her more close to him. And she snuggled more into his chest and fell asleep.

Karan (pov) - i thought you heard my confession in the hospital Teju but I am glad you didn't as I want to confess properly.

Next morning-

Teja woke up and saw Karan sleeping peacefully. She remember her snuggling in his chest at night now he was snuggling in her chest, making her feel all sorts of things in her belly just by looking at his face position. She gently put away the hair that was coming on his face and continued admiring him.

Karan- i know I am handsome and I am glad you find it too.

Teja (blushed because he caught her staring at him) - I always knew you were handsome.

Karan- really?

Teja (scrunching her nose) - yes, that's why all those girls roam around you.

Karan ( smirking) - are you jealous of them?

Teja- why would I be jealous of them, they should be jealous of me.. ONLY MINE (She whispered it in a low sexy and yet dominating voice)

Karan ( controlling himself) - of course they would be once they know who you are wifey.

And they both remained on the bed for some more time talking as per doctors advice and Karan's "order" they both were not going to college.

After sometime-

Karan was in the bathroom taking shower and his phone rang.
Teja looked at the caller id, it was prince. She answered thinking it might be important.

Prince- hello Karan, did you talked to Tejasswi about it

Teja- hello prince, Karan is taking shower.

Prince- Tejasswi?

Teja- who else it would be? And you can tell me directly now, what's the matter?

Prince- woh.. Tejasswi.. I woh.. Actually... You.. No let Karan only tell you. Bye

And he hung up. Teja found his behavior to be really odd.
Karan came out of the bathroom. Teja was standing facing opposite to him.

Karan- who's call was it?

Teja- it was prince. He said you have to tell me some....
Teja turned while talking and saw Karan standing there just in a towel. His hair wet from shower and water dripping from them on his broad chest.
This made Teja gulped down the lump in her throat. She was aware that she is shamelessly ogling but still can't force herself to look away.

Karan saw her staring at him dew eyed and smirked at her reactions.

Karan- tell what wifey?

Teja (snapped back from her staring) - you get dressed first we will talk later.

And she turned and started leaving but Karan quickly came and puller her towards him. Her back hit his bare wet chest and she shiver as cold run down her body. Karan slide his hands down her arms wrapped them around her waist and tracing her neck with his nose he whispered in husky voice.

Karan- why wifey? Are we getting distracted?

Teja- woh.. Umm.. Actually.. Woh.. Actually you will catch cold if you stay like this for long. So you dress up and I will see you downstairs.

Meanwhile Karan was continuing with his torcher blowing air on her shoulder blades. Snuggling more into his neck. And finally before Teja escaped him he had almost placed his lips on her shoulder. And with this she ran downstairs and took few deep breaths to calm herself down.
But that lovely blush was not leaving her cheeks.
After sometime Karan came down and he winked at Tejasswi to tease her further.

Finally they both settled down for breakfast

Teja- karan why was prince saying that you have to tell me something?

Karan - oh yes! I completely forgot to talk to you about prince. He likes one of your friend.

Teja- what? Who!?

Karan - yuvika

Teja- no way!! Are you serious!??

Karan- yes he himself told me. Why what happened?

Teja- yuvika is going to die, she likes Prince for God knows how long.

Karan- that's really great news.

Teja- wait, let me tell yuvi

Karan - no wait, it's Prince's secret he should be one to tell.

Teja- okay then you will also not tell prince anything about yuvika's feeling to him and let them find their own way. Deal?

Karan - deal

Both then had their breakfast and decided to watch a movie together and relax.

_______________