Not Used to You

Next Day-

Tejasswi was ready by 1 pm and she was waiting for Karan to come.

At 1:15

Teja- why is he late! God he and his obsession with his look. I am sure he must be standing in front of a mirror and fixing his hair like a monkey.

At 1:30
Karan reached her place and found her already waiting for him, sitting in the garden with puffed cheeks and red rose clearly angry about him getting late. But she was looking really beautiful and Karan took a minute to just admire her and then approached her.

Karan - Hi Tejasswi! Shall we proceed?

Teja- how shameless and arrogant can you be? No apology for making me wait. In fact walking like that your are not late at all.

Karan - Aree! It's not that late. I purposely delayed a little, thinking girls are usually always late as they take so much time in getting ready.

Teja- But I am not like any other girl, I don't go through an entire saloon session just to go out shopping.

Karan - okay point noted. Now can we go?

Teja sat in his car and both left for shopping, whole ride was silent. No one bothered to talk

At mall-

Karan- which shop do you want to go to first.

Teja- Let's shop for my clothes first as if they will be requiring any alterations it can be done in the meanwhile.

Karan - okay.

And Karan started walking ahead leading the way. Teja was following him with her eyes glued on her phone. She didn't realized that Karan took the turn to go to some other shop as he was in habit of always shopping alone and so he forgot he got company today.

Karan (pov) - I took a turn as I spotted a good shop so I went in forgetting I had company, after sometimes I remember that I was here with Tejasswi and I started looking for. Not finding her near me i got worried as she was all alone, guards were also not here as my father wanted us to spend some time together so they were standing outside the mall. I took out my phone and called her.

Teja - I was busy chatting with Adaa and soon my phone rang, caller ID showing Karan's name. Why is he calling me? I looked here and there and not finding him with me i answered the phone.

On phone-

Karan- where are you?

Teja- umm! I am in front of xyz boutique

Karan - okay wait there I am coming.

Teja- okay

As soon as she hung up the call she felt a presence behind her, thinking it was Karan she turned

_________

Hola peeps a very chotu sa part 😅
But ese hi hai parts iss story me
Moreover my exams are going on so sorry in advance
But hope you all will understand ✌🏻
Do share your feedback ☺