Normal College Day

Tejasswi was getting ready for college.
After wearing her normal comfortable clothes she comes down to meet her parents.

Teja's Mom ( Tm) - All ready for the college?

Teja Nodded in response.

TM- your breakfast is already served in the plate

Teja- Where is dad?

Tm- he is packing for Vancouver trip in his room. You have a good day at college.

Teja proceeds towards dining table packing her breakfast in lunch box too. As she hardly eats at home. Because she hates eating alone and most of the time she is alone at her home as her parents are busy on their business trips.
She always eats her breakfast on her way to college in car.
Today was no different and she sat in her car and started having her food while making small talks with her driver.

On her way her best friend texted her

Adaa- where are you Teju? Are you still sleeping?

Teja- I am on my way.

And she chuckled thinking that how well they know her as she usually sleeps on her off days without any food.

At college-

As Teja entered the college gate her friends wave at her and all three girls went to their class together.
As they settled on their seats they heard noises from outside and Teja knew that three Heartthrob have entered the college and all the girls are going crazy over them that's why this commotion.

Adaa- I hate these noises

Yuvika - Yeah me too.

Adaa- Yeah, yeah we know and also your so called crush on Prince.

Teja- Why don't you go and confess to him.

Yuvika- He is popular and handsome and also senior to me. He will definitely reject me.

Teja- That's why I don't like them, always living in their ego world. Thinking themselves superior to others.

Maya- I agree but he is so handsome but I can't stand the attitude.

Adaa- But that may not be true in real life. They might be completely different in reality.
Plus they all are really handsome

These words really hit Teju hard. Though she thought this to be possible but whom we are kidding she is not going to accept.

Teja- I don't think so.

Yuvika- but it might be possible Teju.

At break the three girls went to canteen to have their lunch. Just then they saw two bitches of the college coming their and they know what's going to happen as it's their daily routine.

Shamita- hey bitches! Having lunch?

Yuvika- is there any mirror between us that you are seeing yourself bitch.

Rashmi- she was talking about you all.

Adaa- Oh! is that so?

And she was about to get up to say something to shamita and rashmi. Just then Karan and his gang entered the canteen. And both Shamita and Rashmi abandoned their argument and ran towards them.

Teja- how pathetic tgey look following them everywhere. Even they know how dumb these girls are following them like their little pets. I wonder how they don't get irritated with them.

Yuvika- i know that's why I don't do it.

Teja & Adaa- Yeah yeah we know.

All they laughed together and continued having their lunch with laughing and giggling in between.

Little did they know that someone is watching them.

-----------
So people here is the first chapter of the story.
I will be waiting for your likes and comments.
I don't keep targets will never do but I will really appreciate your feedback good, bad, ugly.

Also I know this story is like very main steam and cliche but sometimes we all do with a bit cheezy romance 🙈

Also a little suggestion I need. Can I use emoticons while writing my story like not too much but just one or two here and there. Because personally for me Emoticons in story is buzz kill but as they are so efficient in depicting emotions and we are so used to them so I was thinking maybe if I can? What's your vote?