You are so Hot

In college-

Teja (pov) - in the college I again saw donal try and come talk to karan but karan ignored her as is she doesn't even exist.
And seeing this unknowingly smile came on my lips. Karan also saw me smiling at him and he smiled back, a sweet shy smile. But I quickly turned and left from there.

Teja why are you smiling like an idiot, can't you control yourself. Even he saw that. Why can't I control my emotions around him

She was busy analysing her feelings about Karan when someone banged my desk hard?

Rashmi - what's the matter with you, we have been calling you since ages?

Teja- I am not in mood to talk to you, so you can go away now.

Shamita- Okay so I will come straight to the point. And ask clearly

Teja- what?

Shamita - what's going on between you and karan?

Teja ( got shocked but quickly masked it) - hun!?!

Rashmi- we saw him smiling at you.

Teja - That's none of your business.

Rashmi- Tell us when we are asking nicely or else you know we can fish it out in our style.

Teja (smirking) - go ahead try whatever you want, I don't care. And why don't you ask him , why he smiled at me? Why bother me?

Rashmi raised her hand to hit Teja but her hand was blocked by Yuvika

Yuvika- oh dear no violence here.

Rashmi - leave my hand you bitch.

Yuvika grabbed her hand, dragged her to the gate and pushed her out of the classroom

Prince was standing there when this happened

Prince (pov) - wow she is so cool, I like her attitude.

Yuvika came back to Teja.

Yuvika- Babe you should have watched your face when they asked you about Karan, you were so flushed but I will not ask you details as I understand you are married now.

Teja blushed even more amd Yuvika giggled seeing her.

After College-

Teja came back home and see Karan was already there she was surprised as he was always late.

Teja- are you ok? Does something happen?

Karan- no..why?

Teja- You are early today, you always come late.

Karan- Actually I am not feeling well that's why.

Teja- Do you have fever?

Karan- maybe.

Teja went to him and placed her hand on his forehead to feel his temperature

Karan (pov) - I was sitting on the couch and suddenly Teja came and sat beside me. She gently placed her hand on my forehead. She was so close to me, I could feel her breath and for some unkown reason my heart started racing.

Teja- yah! You have fever. (Scolding him) How can you be so careless, you are so hot.

Karan (with flirty smirk) - huh? I know I am so hot.

Teja rolled her eyes at him

Teja- not in that way.

Karan- ouch! (Acting hurt) so you mean I am not hot.

Teja glared ar him in are you serious look. And Karan wisely decided to shut his mouth.

Teja- go to your room and get fresh. I am bringing something to eat and medicine after that you take rest ok?

Karan nodded and left for his room.

Karan (pov) - she is cute, I like teasing her. Especially how her nose went all wriggly, SO CUTE.
And smiling to himself he went to his room.

He took a quick shower and Teja bought food to his room.
They both ate lunch together and after that Teja gave him medicine and he went to sleep.

After an hour Tejasswi went back to his room to check upon him

___________
Waiting for feedback and reviews ✌🏻