Okay with Tomorrow

TM - Yes. All the wedding dresses will be here in a while you can choose from them.

And with this she left her room to let Tejasswi freshen up.

At College-

Karan- why didn't Teja came to college today? She is not with her friends. Also now wedding is tomorrow. I need to talk to her about all this before wedding.

At Tejasswi's house-

Her friends come by just after breakfast to help her prepare for wedding. Also it's their Best Friend's wedding how can they be anywhere else.

Tejasswi was looking at all the wedding dresses and after trying atleast 20 of them she finally selected a beautiful lehenga.

Just then her mom entered her room

TM - Teju beta Karan is here he wants to meet you.

Tejasswi followed her mom to the gardens where Karan was waiting for her.

In the Garden-

Teja- Why are you here?

Karan- Marriage is tomorrow.

Teja- yes I got to know

Karan- and you don't have any problem with this?

Teja- I am home bound now. My parents are marrying me off because they don't want to take my responsibility any more. So even I don't want to stay here anymore.

Karan- and you are okay with it?

Teja- I guess but if you have any problem you can tell me.

Karan- why would I have any problem? My parents never go against my wish. So this is the first time they are asking me something, how can I go against them. I trust them.

Teja- you are lucky to have loving parents.

Karan- soon you will also have them.

Teja - yes we can say that.
With this Teja smiled a bit.

Karan- okay bye then.. See you tomorrow.

And Karan left from there.

Next day (Wedding Day) -

This marriage was a close intimate one with not much people knowing about it only relatives and close friends.

Tejasswi was getting ready in her room.

Teja- did I make the right choice? Hope I don't regret it.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by her mom.

TM - don't think so much beta. Everything would work out just fine for both of you.

And after getting ready Teja entered the wedding hall looking extremely beautiful in blood red lehnga. She was looking like a royal princess radiating some divine light.

Karan was standing on the stage looking at her and he too was mesmerized by her beauty.

Karan- she is not looking like the girl I know. Today she is someone else completely. She is looking so beautiful in this lehnga. This color especially suits her well.

And Tejasswi reached the stage and Karan forwarded his hand to help her up on the stage. And soon they exchanged the garlands and begin with all other wedding rituals.
While doing pheras she got little balance due to her lehna but Karan immediately held her hand and rest all pheras were done with them holding hand.

Tejasswi was looking at Karan whole time who was busy walking carefully making sure that she doesn't trip. And for the first time she felt a little admiration in her heart for him

After wedding Tejasswi and Karan went for their new mansion it was new for both of them and a gift from Karan's parents.

Karan's mom welcomed her with all the rituals and then she and Karan's father left for their home.

Tejasswi asked about her to a maid and she directed Teja to her room upstairs.

As soon as maid left she lied down on the bed.
But after few moments she heard the door opening and turned her face to see Karan standing there.

______