My Turn

Karan fell asleep waiting for her to wake up in same position holding her hand, sitting beside her. After sometime Teja woke up and saw that she was in Karan's room. Then her attention fall on Karan who was sleeping beside her holding her hand. She was still feeling little groggy
With her moment Karan woke up with a start.

Karan- Are you okay? Is your head still feeling dizzy? Shall I call the doctor?

Teja- I am okay Karan. How are we at home?

Karan- what do you mean? Don't you remember you fainted in the college? I bought you home.

Teja- yes, I remember I was with Adaa.

Karan- you must take care of your health and should not have gone to college if you weren't feeling well.

Teja- i thought it was just headache.

Karan- huh! That i can see "just headache". Now you take rest and wait here.

With this Karan went to kitchen to warm up soup for her. He came back and sat beside her.

Karan- Eat this, then you have to take medicine.

Seeing soup in the bowl she made face, if anything she doesn't like in food is the soup.
But before she can say anything a spoon full of soup landed in her mouth.

Karan- it's very hot and I don't want you to burn yourself.

Teja (blushing at his concern) - i can manage Karan.

Karan- No, let me. Anyway I know with your expression that you was not going to eat properly so this way I can ensure that you had your fill. Also yesterday you helped me, it's my turn today.

Teja sighed in defeat and Karan fed her the entire soup. After that he gave her medicine and she went to sleep.

Karan slept beside her.
After some time he woke up to check her fever.

Karan (pov) - she doesn't have temperature now but I can clearly see she got weakness due to high fever. She will need rest of couple of days.

He caressed her hair, admiring her. She was looking so serene sleeping peacefully. She even smiled a little feeling his touch. He pecked her head. And again went to sleep.

Next morning-

Teja (pov) - I woke up and felt some weight on my waist. I saw Karan is sleeping peacefully too close to me, holding my waist. I tried to move his hand but failed miserably because each time i try to loosen his grip, he hold me even more tighter. Left with no other option I called out of his name... Karan..

Karan (pov) - I was sleeping peacefully then I woke up hearing my name. She has been calling me out
Karan- hmm!?!

Teja- Karan can you please move a bit or else I won't be able to get ready in time.

He didn't budge, in fact he move a bit more closer to her.

Teja- well, can you?

Karan (in deep sleepy voice) - and where do you want to go away from my arms, dear wife.

Teja (pov)- his voice, his talk is making tingling sensation in my belly and I am sure I  am flushed like beetroot. Still I took a deep breath to calm myself and spoke
Karan we have to go to college, so please let's get up.

Karan- we are not going anywhere. You have been not well so you will not go to college today and tomorrow, after that we will see.

Teja- but why? I am feeling okay

Karan- And you were feeling well yesterday as well. Anyways doctor asked me to make you rest. So you are not going anywhere, neither am I. Now let me sleep, I was having such a good time. You also go back to sleep.

Teja- but..
And he didn't even let me finish and hugged my waist again pulling me towards him. He snuggled me into his chest and started caressing my scalp with his other hand. His hot breath was falling on my neck, making me shiver. And I know it's a battle lost...

________________
Waiting for your reviews 🙌🏻

Secret Husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें